Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1602511868178.jpeg

they are already listing them for the bronco on their website. Pretty badass fit within the modular bumper. I like it!
Looks like they photoshopped the Raptor mounting brackets on the ends. Notice on the left, it sits outside the bumper and inside on the right.
Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Baja Designs already makes kits for multiple Fords.

Their Squadron Pros are awesome on my FiST. Although, the nice part is they're pigtailed to be plug and play, and the use of the factory switch is nice.
Looking at the Pro fog kit for the Raptor, thinking it would give a reasonable idea of what they'll offer for the Bronco, and I am left with a couple of questions.
  • It looks like most of their fog kits don't actually include fog lights, so are these intended more to augment factory fog lights?
    • Based on the kits and their own light zone graphic, the fog light kits include lights for Cornering, Driving/Combo, and Spot - basically every zone surrounding Fog/Dust. Hopefully they make a version for the Bronco that actually includes fog lights.
  • As far as the wiring harness goes, by default due these all wire to a single aux switch, or is each pair of lights wired up to its own switch (three switches total)?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that makes sense because you can see the rubber seal on the rear section goes under (under laps) the middle section. That makes it easier to take the front sections off, but doesn’t preclude putting the front sections back on. I hope he is right and we can drive around like this.
If you look at the pics I put here: Here

The panels do lock into the front windshield frame, the side rails, and each other front-to-back. They also lock into the rear cube.
Just my assumption (and I don't know if this is supported by any official word from Ford or affiliates) is that once you remove all the top panels and cube, you can then reinstall just the top panels and ride safari-style without the rear cube on.
Either way I dang sure am going to try it just to see. Mechanically I see no reason why you couldn't.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looking at the Pro fog kit for the Raptor, thinking it would give a reasonable idea of what they'll offer for the Bronco, and I am left with a couple of questions.
  • It looks like most of their fog kits don't actually include fog lights, so are these intended more to augment factory fog lights?
    • Based on the kits and their own light zone graphic, the fog light kits include lights for Cornering, Driving/Combo, and Spot - basically every zone surrounding Fog/Dust. Hopefully they make a version for the Bronco that actually includes fog lights.
  • As far as the wiring harness goes, by default due these all wire to a single aux switch, or is each pair of lights wired up to its own switch (three switches total)?
What do you mean by fogs? Yellow?

Baja designs uses O-ring sealed user replaceable lenses which means you can buy multiple lenses to make whatever you want. The zones are just the "throw" of the light, decided by the lense as well as color.

I bought my Pros with a clear/combo lenses and also multiple lense sets for I think $15/set.

You can buy one set of lights and make any configuration you want by swapping lenses. I think they make both cleat and yellow in all different zones. For street use I'd stay away from the full spot.

2 lights, one switch, can't specifically recall because I used factory wiring and location.

Doesn't the Raptor have aux switches?

Think I'm getting it all right.

bajadesigns (employee user hear) can verify or correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you mean by fogs? Yellow?
The lights that actually throw light into the area they have designated as Dust/Fog on their lighting zone diagram.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The lights that actually throw light into the area they have designated as Dust/Fog on their lighting zone diagram.
Just looked at it. I had never seen this chart before. From what I understand, and by using their lights with multiple lenses, zone 1 would be covered by any and all lense configurations.

But I'd PM their rep here for more clarification.
Sponsored