indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's disappointing (if true). There isn't much reason to think why they'd have 4 or 5 different suspensions just for trim levels... especially when everyone takes the position of keep it simple, or keep it all the same from a cost perspective. I fit 33's on a JKU Sport without issue. The Bronco should do the same.. or is this just how they push Base & BB models up to Squatch package?
I wonder about the 33" tires. One of the answers was: "Sasquatch has stiffer springs and longer shocks. There is no “ spacer” ". I assume that means the stiffer springs compress less, thus keeping the ride height of the vehicle higher? Also I had read the Sasquatch has longer bump stops. So basically, that combo stiffer springs/longer bump stops, would keep the body higher, and allow less compression ... to accommodate the larger 35" tires and not have them contact the body.

If otherwise the Sasquatch has no changes to the front A-arms or other geometry, that is good news for people wanting to lift after the fact. Meaning some small spring spacers (and bump stop spacers if needed) would lift the Bronco same as Sasquatch in terms of geometry. That might be the way to go to give 33" tires a bit more clearance.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any clarification on the donut door availability for 4-dr? We have only seen them on 2-dr.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks, will be interested to see the 2-door back seat egress for passengers. My Jeep TJ is bad in terms of room for passengers to enter/exit. Worse than my older Jeep CJ-7. Oddly Jeep design went backwards in that regard - the CJ back seat area is generally easier to get in/out of than the later model TJ. Hoping the new Bronco will provide a bit more reasonable space for people to access rear seat.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Someone from here asked about the donut doors yesterday. They will not be available at all.
So if anyone had to guess, out of ALL the different Bronco pics we've seen... what exactly is available? Because this list of items SHOWN, but won't be available seems to get longer and longer. Ford is really knocking this out of the park aren't they?

What's next? The body design you see really isn't meant for production, this is what you'll get instead.....(with a Ford badge on it of course)

Ford Bronco For people who asked and got answers at the supercel east. Post them here 1602169619899

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this is kinda funny considering the 2 door is roughly the same length as the 4 door. At least we know which car is the most WATER CAPABLE now that we know the 2 door doesnt have the dreaded mold traps from hell! shame that 2 door rear passengers will freeze to death!

Sponsored

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good info on Squatch suspension.
Really disappointed about the lack of a proper washout interior in the cargo area and back of second row. Kinda defeats the point.
Couldn't agree more. Especially with carpet on the back of the rear seats.
That is the part that will be folded down and you will be throwing gear/muddy crap all over it.

This is a big mistake by Ford. Really surprised they over looked this.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if anyone had to guess, out of ALL the different Bronco pics we've seen... what exactly is available? Because this list of items SHOWN, but won't be available seems to get longer and longer. Ford is really knocking this out of the park aren't they?

What's next? The body design you see really isn't meant for production, this is what you'll get instead.....(with a Ford badge on it of course)
I think we can safely ignore everything on the prototypes. Most of the stuff on the pre-production run seems like it'll be available.

I'm not going to re-post the Aztek picture, as I believe it's a crime in several states. ?

tnobull

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD Bronco + Salsa Journeyman Flat Bar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s continues to feel like the interior design team really dropped the ball on some of these concepts. Washout material but the 2nd row backing is cloth?? Floor vents instead of center console?

And why on earth would they show accessories and equipment on the Bronco that won’t even be available? Donut Doors, White Roof/handles/etc, blacked out MIC back windows, etc. This only confuses their customer base... never really a wise marketing decision.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is kinda funny considering the 2 door is roughly the same length as the 4 door. At least we know which car is the most WATER CAPABLE now that we know the 2 door doesnt have the dreaded mold traps from hell! shame that 2 door rear passengers will freeze to death!
Quick, someone create aftermarket plugs to cover the vents!
Sponsored