• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia For Sale: '23 Black Diamond, Sasquatch, hard-top, 4-door

routhless

Badlands
First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all!

I ordered this Bronco forever ago, expecting to get it much sooner than now, with the hopes of enjoying it for a while and then upgrading to a higher trim level later on. So when I ordered my Badlands over a year later, I didn't expect these to get built around the same time, let alone a month apart 🙃 So now I'm looking to sell my Black Diamond before my Badlands comes in February. This Bronco was built last week, and the estimated delivery date to my dealer is Tuesday, January 3rd (located in the metro-Atlanta area, conveniently just a few miles from Hartsfield-Jackson for anyone who would want to fly in and drive it home maybe?). Window sticker is attached so you can see everything on it.

My dealer offered $7k over MSRP ($61k) for it on a trade in, so I'm putting feelers out to see if I can sell privately for a little more. If I have a buyer before it's delivered, I'm open to the buyer paying me the amount over MSRP, and I'll refuse delivery so that the buyer can buy directly from the dealer (who is honoring MSRP, and has approved this type of transaction already). Otherwise, I'll purchase from the dealer and then try to sell it myself. I'm looking to get $65,000, but I am open to offer ad willing to negotiate on a number we are comfortable with. If anyone in here is interested, or knows someone who is looking for one, I'd love to make something work for us both!

window sticker.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
routhless

routhless

Badlands
First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*adding to this:

I only mention a buyer paying me the cash difference then buying from the dealer because I found a buyer that wanted to do that - they had a trade-in they wanted to use and had plan pricing. So that's an option if anyone else is in a similar situation.

I'm also understand the demand for these and the price is dropping. They're still bringing around $10-12k over MSRP in a private sale around me so, if I find someone offering over $7k, the great we can work something out. If not, no biggie I’ll trade it in come February. No harm no foul.

FlappyBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What someone is asking vs what they are selling for are two different things. If your dealer offered you $7000 over MSRP I would run to them and take it, I bet they didn’t give you that in writing either. 150 mile area around Atlanta black diamonds are listed from $47k- $59k . You must be in outer space. 😂
Good luck! Get ready for capital gain tax too.
Sponsored