• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington For Sale: Go Rhino D6 Extreme

SuicidalSmurf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Velocity Blue Base Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Base
Update, pictures below. Open to reasonable offers.

Dumb me, I ordered the wrong steps from Stage 3. I prefer something narrower but somehow managed to order the 6" steps by mistake. Since it was my error, it will be too expensive to ship back and restock, so thought I'd see if anyone in western Washington would be interested. I paid $480 after tax, would take $400 even, pickup only. These are open box, still in original factory wrapping.

Ford Bronco For Sale: Go Rhino D6 Extreme PXL_20220123_071549405

Ford Bronco For Sale: Go Rhino D6 Extreme PXL_20220123_071605759

Ford Bronco For Sale: Go Rhino D6 Extreme PXL_20220123_071557917
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

SuicidalSmurf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Update, will take $375, willing to meet halfway anywhere in Western Washington/Portland area. Really trying to avoid shipping these back and hoping I can give someone on the forums a good discount on these brand new , unmounted slider steps.

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
What part of Washington are you by?

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m kind of in a unique situation and I’m trying to figure if I can make it work for us to do it. I live in Vegas. My sis in law lives in Clatskanie, Oregon and is moving to Vegas next week. I’m basically trying to figure out if it would be possible for you to meet with her and I can pay you through PayPal (or Zelle or whatever is easiest). She’s kind of busy with the move, but they’ll have a Van and a UHaul and I’m thinking they’d be able to fit that. I don’t know the area well though. Is that something that’s doable? It’s Clatskanie OR 97016 I’m a definite buy if so. I’m actually looking for side step rock rails as we speak.

Sponsored
OP
OP

SuicidalSmurf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m kind of in a unique situation and I’m trying to figure if I can make it work for us to do it. I live in Vegas. My sis in law lives in Clatskanie, Oregon and is moving to Vegas next week. I’m basically trying to figure out if it would be possible for you to meet with her and I can pay you through PayPal (or Zelle or whatever is easiest). She’s kind of busy with the move, but they’ll have a Van and a UHaul and I’m thinking they’d be able to fit that. I don’t know the area well though. Is that something that’s doable? It’s Clatskanie OR 97016 I’m a definite buy if so. I’m actually looking for side step rock rails as we speak.
Google maps says a 90 minute drive. Any chance she'd be able to split the difference a bit and meet up in SW Washington? Bigger box is 78.5" x 10.5 wide, 7" tall.

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ll ask her. And I’ll ask if she has room.

cxcrum

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 white bronco 4 door big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Update, will take $375, willing to meet halfway anywhere in Western Washington/Portland area. Really trying to avoid shipping these back and hoping I can give someone on the forums a good discount on these brand new , unmounted slider steps.
Hello,
Id be very interested as a 2nd taker.
I live just south of Portland.
Please reach out if your first offer falls through
-Corey

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok, I can make a trip Sunday, let me know.
She’s open to driving to meet in the middle. Would Toledo work for you? And Sunday works if it could be earlier in the day.
Sponsored