• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado For Sale Low Profile Crash Bars

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Selling one set of low profile crash bars (purchased 2 by error, of course only need one set, so selling the 2nd)
new, never installed

comes with spacers, OEM bolts are to be re-used for this installation

Price new on these is $ 199 plus tax and shipping. I will sell for $ 185 at the Bronco Nation Base Camp event in Moab, April 13-17
Ford Bronco For Sale Low Profile Crash Bars 1648585738982

if interested, please send a direct message so I can reserve for you and mark this listing as sold
look forward to meeting you in Moab!
Sponsored

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing most will just do a crash bar delete & leave it that way. The most I would consider paying for these (in general) is $80. Maybe a stretch to $100. Why not just return the set?

OP
OP
mountainbronco

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm guessing most will just do a crash bar delete & leave it that way. The most I would consider paying for these (in general) is $80. Maybe a stretch to $100. Why not just return the set?
Well thank you for your constructive feedback. What you would pay for these is irrelevant, and for those not willing to dish out the $ 200 to replace with low profile, good luck on your first frontal offset collision! We buy alot of stuff for our broncos, these at least serve a real purpose.

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well thank you for your constructive feedback. What you would pay for these is irrelevant, and for those not willing to dish out the $ 200 to replace with low profile, good luck on your first frontal offset collision! We buy alot of stuff for our broncos, these at least serve a real purpose.
I guess what I'm saying is Ford doesn't even ship Sasquatch models with them. So I don't know why anybody would blow $200 on something that not even the OEM includes and has received NHTSB approval to specifically omit.

Good luck with your sale.

OP
OP
mountainbronco

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I totally understand your lack of information on this subject. In fact, that is exactly the core issue, lack of proper and clear information from the manufacturer.

Let me give you some insights;
- NHTSA does NOT approve any vehicle, they only observe crash tests and real live performance of vehicles.
- IIHS test of the 2021 Ford Bronco was performed on a "base" 4WD model (look at the wheels) which contains the factory crash bars installed
- review this performance evaluation on IIHS, you will note the ONLY marginal evaluation was given for lower leg/foot (as in "danger of injury") and this is WITH the crash bars

https://www.iihs.org/ratings/vehicle/ford/bronco-4-door-suv/2021

- if you own a factory delivered squatch without crash bars, this liability will remain with FORD, however if you own any other model and because of larger tires "removed" the factory crash bar, then this liability will be on the owner (!!!)

all I am saying is that $ 185 for these low profile crash bars is very very cheap insurance against both possible lower leg/foot injury and the potential liability from your modifications.

Sponsored

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Selling one set of low profile crash bars (purchased 2 by error, of course only need one set, so selling the 2nd)
new, never installed

comes with spacers, OEM bolts are to be re-used for this installation

Price new on these is $ 199 plus tax and shipping. I will sell for $ 185 at the Bronco Nation Base Camp event in Moab, April 13-17
Ford Bronco For Sale Low Profile Crash Bars 1648585738982

if interested, please send a direct message so I can reserve for you and mark this listing as sold
look forward to meeting you in Moab!
Hey! Can you give me some info on where to purchase these low profile crash bars? Thanks!

OP
OP
mountainbronco

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond