• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Tennessee For Sale Outer Banks Lux Bronco

Franklin Paul

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have an extra Bronco 4 door Outer Banks. Lux package, gray & blue leather, hardtop molded in color, carbonized grey metallic, equip group 314A, 2.7 engine, storage bags, tow, Been offered $68,000, this is first should out anywhere. Been offered $68K (not leased) Car in TN. Pvt party. about 750 miles. paul email- [email protected] or here
Ford Bronco For Sale Outer Banks Lux Bronco image00001
Sponsored

geoking

Outer Banks
First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 , 2020 F150, 1934, 1948, 1958 , 1966
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have an extra Bronco 4 door Outer Banks. Lux package, gray & blue leather, hardtop molded in color, carbonized grey metallic, equip group 314A, 2.7 engine, storage bags, tow, Been offered $68,000, this is first should out anywhere. Been offered $68K (not leased) Car in TN. Pvt party. about 750 miles. paul email- [email protected] or here

I deleted my last weeks offer offer by accident a minute ago. Sorry guys.

UPDATE: The OP read my post 4 minutes after I wrote it and then went away without responding. Oops, no new 4 door Outer Banks under the tree. :cry: Can't say that I am surprised as the "EXTRA" Bronco on hand was for making a profit. It's a free market place and I made an offer that was not accepted. I hear-by rescind it. smile. I applaud his being upfront and not advertising at MSRP to only change the price later.
I did order my families second 2 door Bronco this morning ( Loaded Badlands) and will just have to wait patiently. I'm sure the wait will be much shorter as production numbers are improving. I really appreciate Woody Anderson Ford. My experience with Don Wessels has been pleasant due to Don's professionalism and courtesy . I could say more but don't want to fluff him up too much. Smile.

Our first 24 hour reservation "Outer Banks" has a week of 1/17/22 projected build . Ford ( my son) ( yes his name really is Ford) has been driving the same car for the past 14 years and will be the proud new owner. He has no clue and I can't wait to surprise him.