• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas For Sale - Outer Banks (OBX) Factory take off's - Blacked out - $750

kmach321

Outer Banks
First Name
kmach321
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 F150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Outer Banks Factory take-offs for sale. 18" Wheels HyperDip’d in Shadow Black, peelable back to factory if desired.

Includes TPMS sensors, lug nuts, wheels, and tires. Bridgestone Dueller Tires – 255/70 R18 (32” x 10” x 18”)

99% pavement use. Just under 2.5k miles on them, spare is unused. Selling due to tire/wheel upgrade.

$750 – Located in Dallas. Cash only please. Thanks in advance!

Ford Bronco For Sale - Outer Banks (OBX) Factory take off's - Blacked out - $750 IMG_8593.JPG

Ford Bronco For Sale - Outer Banks (OBX) Factory take off's - Blacked out - $750 IMG_8594.JPG

Ford Bronco For Sale - Outer Banks (OBX) Factory take off's - Blacked out - $750 IMG_8595.JPG

Ford Bronco For Sale - Outer Banks (OBX) Factory take off's - Blacked out - $750 IMG_8598.JPG

Ford Bronco For Sale - Outer Banks (OBX) Factory take off's - Blacked out - $750 IMG_7635.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

BAronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Off the subject, but seeing this and thinking about having my big bend wheels done and putting 35s on them. Can I ask what something like that costs? I’m on the other side of the country or else I’d take these for my black bronco.

OP
OP
kmach321

kmach321

Outer Banks
First Name
kmach321
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 F150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Off the subject, but seeing this and thinking about having my big bend wheels done and putting 35s on them. Can I ask what something like that costs? I’m on the other side of the country or else I’d take these for my black bronco.

I used a product called HyperDip. Basically the higher-end product in the PlastiDip line-up. It cost around $150 for the standard wheel kit + an extra can for the spare. It was somewhat labor intensive and time consuming...took at least half a day with the prep, paint, wait, etc. I did a lot of coats because I wanted it durable. Much easier if you do it when wheels are new so you don't have to do as much cleaning/prep.

I investigated other options, such as professional powder-coating at a shop. Most places run about $100-150 per wheel from my quick research ($500-750 total). I had used different Dip products in the past with good success so decided to go that route. If you expect perfection on the coating and/or want it to have a factory finished look, then go get them powder-coated at a shop. If you want an in-house option that changes the look of the wheel/vehicle and is not considered "permanent", HyperDip is an option.

I helped a friend do his 3 years ago and it still looks the same as the day we did it. And if you hit a curb, etc....easy to touch up. If you are going off-road a lot and rock crawling, I would recommend full powder-coat as they are more durable.

OP
OP
kmach321

kmach321

Outer Banks
First Name
kmach321
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 F150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model