Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work like 2 mins from my ford dealer, so of course I'm always stalker creeping the lot... The other day I found these. Which was great because I have a Mic top coming in soon, so I always want to see as many as I can. There was a 2 door as well that I apparently didn't get a pic or 2 of. But I went all over the mic 2.0 on both Broncos and it was a very noticeable difference from the previous ones I'd seen. The edges looked way straighter, rolled and no sign of snake skin patches. They looked great!! I'd be happy to have one that looked like those. Also found a trail armored badlands and a maverick. The SAS obx with the hard top was majestic.... 😍

Anyways, here's the pics.
Ford Bronco For those of us that still have a MIC on order... here's recent feedback PSX_20211128_070220
Ford Bronco For those of us that still have a MIC on order... here's recent feedback PSX_20211128_070509
Ford Bronco For those of us that still have a MIC on order... here's recent feedback PSX_20211128_070610
Ford Bronco For those of us that still have a MIC on order... here's recent feedback PSX_20211128_070658
Ford Bronco For those of us that still have a MIC on order... here's recent feedback PSX_20211128_070128
Sponsored

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work like 2 mins from my ford dealer, so of course I'm always stalker creeping the lot... The other day I found these. Which was great because I have a Mic top coming in soon, so I always want to see as many as I can. There was a 2 door as well that I apparently didn't get a pic or 2 of. But I went all over the mic 2.0 on both Broncos and it was a very noticeable difference from the previous ones I'd seen. The edges looked way straighter, rolled and no sign of snake skin patches. They looked great!! I'd be happy to have one that looked like those. Also found a trail armored badlands and a maverick. The SAS obx with the hard top was majestic.... 😍

Ford Bronco For those of us that still have a MIC on order... here's recent feedback PSX_20211128_070128
You need to tell your dealer to stop Deface the bronco's with that ugly license plate.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The nice thing about the Wet Coast, is it'll get a significant test of keeping water out sitting out there, lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You need to tell your dealer to stop Deface the bronco's with that ugly license plate.
He has been reminded daily that the only thing they are allowed to do is the inspection and pressure wash off all the railroad grime. They aren't even taking the plastic off the seats lol 😂

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The nice thing about the Wet Coast, is it'll get a significant test of keeping water out sitting out there, lol.
Hey, any more updates on yours?! And no doubt eh... It's a Friggen monsoon again other there right now.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, any more updates on yours?! And no doubt eh... It's a Friggen monsoon again other there right now.
Haha, yeah, kind of...

So it's on a train - Went from Edmonton all the way to Calgary; sat there a few days. Now it's departed Wainwright this morning. I feel like it's going the wrong way now, however I'm hoping it's going to Edmonton and then across over to BC. That's the initial route I thought they'd take.

Fingers crossed. The mudslides didn't help anything, but glad to see rail is moving again.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wednesday last week I finally was able to see a MIC top. A two-door FE was being delivered to a customer at the dealership I've ordered my Bronco from. It was a chance meeting for me as I was off from work and in town for other reasons so I dropped in on my salesrep and sale manager (great guys BTW) to wish them a great Thanksgiving.

The new owner of the FE was out test driving his new truck prior to purchase, so I had to wait until he returned. Upon his return (with the biggest effing grin on his face - lol) I respectfully asked if I could look at the MIC top. He kindly obliged. I looked over the top in close detail. I thought the top looked great. I checked the edges, and being somewhat familiar with plastics manufacturing, it looks to me the vertical edges of the rear window section of the clamshell where it mates to the rear corner section are not "rolled", but rather cut to a finished edge by a routing tool. This makes sense to me since the final panel size needs to be trimmed to the correct dimension.

I'm near-sighted as a mole and can see very small details of things (I can read the microprint on most items like currency and drivers licenses, etc.). On the edges I looked at, I could clearly see the outer and inner plastic sheeting, plus the interior (honeycomb) substate (which everyone calls "cardboard") were pinched and heat-fused together. To me, I saw there was ample resin infused in the material that water intrusion with resulting freezing and possible delamination would be a very low risk of occurring.

I thought the surface texture of the top was very high quality and consistent between the various top panels and closely matched the plastic triangle panel on the B-pillar. I saw zero snake skin effect; granted I did not see the very top of the roof panels, but if it looks like a Cobra on the top, only NBA players will be able to see it (and I don't know any), so I could care less.

My two cents.

Last edited:

Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have that exact build the Outer Banks metallic gray four-door mic. I have a built date of 1/24/22

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer has confirmed front plate mounting is responsibility of the customer; he includes the front plate mount in the storage tray under the cargo floor.

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can confirm. These so called “atmospheric rivers” we keep getting has proven the seals on my MIC top are 👌

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He has been reminded daily that the only thing they are allowed to do is the inspection and pressure wash off all the railroad grime. They aren't even taking the plastic off the seats lol 😂
They may take the plastic off the seat anyway as others have requested the same and were told okay until the delivery inspection when they said they needed to confirm no damage or issues. Probably worth it to let them take a quick look otherwise obvious issues could be on you if discovered after you take delivery. Also you could get a seat from a different trim like that one member here. LOL.
Sponsored