Sponsored

For those of you that have converted your reservation to an order, do you feel relieved?

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the last minute I changed my mind on getting Advanced 4x4 because I didn't think I would need it and I am reconsidering adding it now. I guess I should search the forum and find a thread to support my initial decision to remove it. I might add some DIO stuff maybe.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m confused... the base has keyless access

the big bend with mid pack gets 2 door intelligent access?

so the base and base big bend the remote opens only the driver door?

the mid package makes both open?
Keyless means you'll need to use the fob buttons to lock/unlock

Intelligent access means the fob can stay in your pocket and touching the door handles will lock/unlock.

Both will be somewhat configurable as to what or how many doors tge lock or unlock.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was never stressed...have known exactly what I was going to order since October. I don't understand the big freaking out we see here constantly, it's just a car.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Keyless means you'll need to use the fob buttons to lock/unlock

Intelligent access means the fob can stay in your pocket and touching the door handles will lock/unlock.

Both will be somewhat configurable as to what or how many doors tge lock or unlock.
Does the big bend come with fog lights? The pic looks like it, but I don’t see them listed.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think I'll be getting a 2021 given my place in line for my dealers allocation and part constraints. They have 90ish and I am like 110 out of 300+. I'll be happier once I get an ETA on delivery. And if 2022 has better colors or an amazing new trim or new options on the BD... it's back to the drawing board. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

rmanecke

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83CJ / 87YJ Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Relieved and glad I picked options that - hopefully - won't delay the order (other than two door).

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am already thinking about calling my sales guy and adding the aux switches. I doubt I will need them and that is why I said no to that option. But ever since I have been asking myself If maybe I should have gotten them. Why I said no to a $195 option when the car was already approaching $55,000, is beyond me.
Do it. You don't want to be hacking some retrofit later. The aux switches are one of the high probability for future use options.

OP
OP
BroncoBeach

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do it. You don't want to be hacking some retrofit later. The aux switches are one of the high probability for future use options.
Thx. I just sent my sales guy an email and requested that he add them to my order.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Excited is the word I would use. Relieved makes it sound like a bad thing is over - no way that fits. I knew my basic build but it was down to either an OBX without much added or a built up BB. When Ford changed the pricing and closed the cost gap it made the leap to the OBX pretty easy to make. Looking forward to May and hope for good news on delivery in 2021.

Sponsored

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was extremely happy and relieved......at first. Didn't feel the compulsive need to check the forums any more. Life was great......then that son of a B King of the Hammers happened and now I am questioning everything again.

I begged ford to put out more materials every day....and now I am begging them to stop. I was in such ignorant bliss and happiness with my BD order, then I saw those Bilstein shocks in action, then the 360 camera videos, then the sasquatch package blasting over the dunes. I don't need any of it.......but now I want all of it and I have some serious FOMO. I need a 7 month long vacation. Wake me up when my bronco is on my doorstep.

dbweb

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Excited but not relieved. I did not make my reservation until late November and with the options I want I am afraid it could be a year and a half before I get mine. I don't think I will be relieved until I drive it off the dealership lot.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A definite calm settled over me almost immediately. Nothing to worry over now. Just staring at the pic now! And making a list of add-ons for later....

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you feel relieved? I struggled with the decision on color, to sasquatch or not, and the interior choice. I went through the build and price exercise multiple times on multiple models. For me, no version had exactly what I wanted on my Bronco. But I finally settled on my final choices last week and placed my order. I haven't visited the Ford site since. It's a relief. I am glad it is behind me.
Not really.....I will feel better in MAY when we all get build scheduling. Further delays are also a concern. Until I see a "Shipped" status.....there will be some apprehension.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, not really, a lot of unknowns, my dealer never communicated my position but judging on the fact that my order wasn't updated on Ford.com yet, only show in-store order, I am guessing I am MY22.
I may also add the High Package later, will see.
Sponsored