Sponsored

For those of you that have converted your reservation to an order, do you feel relieved?

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Happy it's done. But now second guessing things after seeing all the "3% below invoice!" posts.
Sponsored

ace119

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've known exactly what I wanted since the interior options were first released, so I haven't been stressing about it lately. Definitely glad to make it official though!

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Relieved, but apprehensive about the delivery date since I'm getting a two door.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be honest, I am relieved and set on what I ordered. Can't wait for the email in May to say that is on the line. The ones after that are icing on the cake.

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just paid my credit card that had the $500 down payment on it from my order last month. This thing is practically paid for now! Definitely feeling relieved now! My relief is coming from the KOH vids and write-ups. I hated paying it, but the High package with that 12" screen was a great buy after seeing those vids!

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

II figure I should just drive it for a while to see what I want or don’t want.
Exactly why I ordered up a base Base with an Oct 31st res on stand by.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still bouncing between AMB and VB, lol.

Ordered AMB.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you feel relieved? I struggled with the decision on color, to sasquatch or not, and the interior choice. I went through the build and price exercise multiple times on multiple models. For me, no version had exactly what I wanted on my Bronco. But I finally settled on my final choices last week and placed my order. I haven't visited the Ford site since. It's a relief. I am glad it is behind me.
I suppose. But I am also not one of those people that is freaking out about MY22 options. I like the MIC top. I like the color I chose. I dont care about white tops. Etc.

Now I just want May to get here so I can have a better idea of when I will have the damn thing.

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Super stoked. Although I fear its going to be a long wait. The dealership said several of the packages were likely to cause production delays. I ordered a 4 door Bandlands with the 2.7, with the Sasquach package which pretty much ticked all the "delayed" check-boxes. I'm guessing it will likely be closer to the end of the year. But I'm ok with that to be honest, I am confident it will be worth the wait.

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes and no. Yes the order is placed but I was told my 7/14 reservation will not be part of the dealerships allocation for 2021. I also ordered some late delivery items. 2dr BL 2.7 LUX with optional wheels. After breathing and realizing I have no control over it, I am calm and just waiting for May.

Sponsored

Skip2a

Black Diamond
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes; relieved and excited.

No more second guessing on the options or price that I can afford/willing to pay. It's in the books and I will have a shiny new Bronco sometime in the future.

I was worried about when it would come but I realized that now all I need to do is figure out what I need/want from aftermarket vendors and how much I can sock away each payday for my down payment.

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not really.....I will feel better in MAY when we all get build scheduling. Further delays are also a concern. Until I see a "Shipped" status.....there will be some apprehension.
Agree there, that build date and shipped are way more relief then I just put it on paper so far.

Stilbukn

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco, '13 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Definitely. I felt such a heavy burden, like a weight on my chest. Some days I could hardly breathe, I'd get dizzy, almost faint and had a terrible migraine. I had insomnia, muscle soreness, fatigue. I lost vision in one eye. I completely lost my sense of smell for two weeks and suffered terrible and debilitating color-blindness. One side of my body was incredibly cold, while the other side was moderately lukewarm. My joints were stiff and ached for months.

I emailed my dealer my build and less than 48 hours later everything was back to normal.

Thanks for asking. I hope you're doing well.
Same here! I couldn't tell if I was really sick or just had Bronco Fever. I hope I don't have anymore flare ups before I find out my production date.🥴

Last edited:

schlava

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250; 2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When you talked to your dealer did they tell you what order number you were it their total reservations? Where they able to tell you that with just a reservation or did you have to convert to an order?

OP
OP
BroncoBeach

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When you talked to your dealer did they tell you what order number you were it their total reservations? Where they able to tell you that with just a reservation or did you have to convert to an order?
He was able to tell me before I officially placed my order. I asked him where I stood in their reservation list. I knew it could be bad. I didn't reserve my Bronco until 3 days after they started taking reservations. He told me that they have 178 reservations and that mine was number 83. His dealership is only projected to receive 40-50 Broncos in 2021. He did say that dealers who convert more orders could see their allotment go up. I doubt it gets to my reservation at 83. I have accepted the fact that I probably won't take ownership of this car until very late 2021 or 2022. I am fine with that as long as my model is designated a 2022.
Sponsored