Sponsored

For those of you that have converted your reservation to an order, do you feel relieved?

MattSpatt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anxious! Did i make the right choice?!?!?!
Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m confused... the base has keyless access

the big bend with mid pack gets 2 door intelligent access?

so the base and base big bend the remote opens only the driver door?

the mid package makes both open?
Intelligent Access is where as long as you have the key fob on you, the doors will unlock via sensor usually in the door handle.
Keyless Entry is pushing the unlock button on your key fob.

Rvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was extremely happy and relieved......at first. Didn't feel the compulsive need to check the forums any more. Life was great......then that son of a B King of the Hammers happened and now I am questioning everything again.

I begged ford to put out more materials every day....and now I am begging them to stop. I was in such ignorant bliss and happiness with my BD order, then I saw those Bilstein shocks in action, then the 360 camera videos, then the sasquatch package blasting over the dunes. I don't need any of it.......but now I want all of it and I have some serious FOMO. I need a 7 month long vacation. Wake me up when my bronco is on my doorstep.
Don't feel bad. My 1st order was BD and then this morning I went back to the dealership and change it for the BL for the same reason. KOTH video. No more video I hope.

Reactions: rws

Rvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you talked to your dealer did they tell you what order number you were it their total reservations? Where they able to tell you that with just a reservation or did you have to convert to an order?
#27 our of 40 allocated. But it will get there went it gets there. HOPEFULLY I'm still alive to pick it up .

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A definite calm settled over me almost immediately.
Reading that quickly I saw "clam". Huh, covering yourself in seafood. Interesting...

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you feel relieved? I struggled with the decision on color, to sasquatch or not, and the interior choice. I went through the build and price exercise multiple times on multiple models. For me, no version had exactly what I wanted on my Bronco. But I finally settled on my final choices last week and placed my order. I haven't visited the Ford site since. It's a relief. I am glad it is behind me.
Funny... I thought I would be, but oddly I'm not. Mostly due to the lack of information from the dealership and the level of confusion. I know it's all a process and when I finally jump into my Wildtrak I'll probably forget about all these bumps in the road to get there. Especially knowing the Bronco will soak up any future bumps in the road! :LOL:

Bronco Vet

Outer Banks
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you feel relieved? I struggled with the decision on color, to sasquatch or not, and the interior choice. I went through the build and price exercise multiple times on multiple models. For me, no version had exactly what I wanted on my Bronco. But I finally settled on my final choices last week and placed my order. I haven't visited the Ford site since. It's a relief. I am glad it is behind me.
I did but now I'm Not, knowing all the issues they are having getting the parts to build them. to make it worse, I built with everything that is holing things up. that plus my order # is 10220856 with order date of 02/22/21, im about to cancel the order. I ordered to get the first build year, not a build date of who knows when!

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was slightly more relieved, but now definitely not relieved. I got my VIN and first saw my window sticker on July 13th with a build week of the 19th, which has come and gone. Production status says entered production on the 20th of July with no updates since. Other threads have said delays could be roofs and quality control. That makes me feel a bit better, but silence is scary.
Sponsored