Sponsored

For those of you that have converted your reservation to an order, do you feel relieved?

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now that I can’t check this site daily for relevant info on release dates, pricing, colors, etc... I feel like the chase is done. Now I have my reservation converted to an order, I just have to wait for the thing to finally get here. My wife just picked up the new VW Atlas & it is making me want my new Bronco even more, but all I can do is wait. So wait I shall.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like a dog racing around the back yard after taking a dump.

jrstorm1007

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2007 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm relieved it's in but I'm still thinking of changing this or that or what's aftermarket.....the struggle is real.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoBeach

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm relieved it's in but I'm still thinking of changing this or that or what's aftermarket.....the struggle is real.
I am already thinking about calling my sales guy and adding the aux switches. I doubt I will need them and that is why I said no to that option. But ever since I have been asking myself If maybe I should have gotten them. Why I said no to a $195 option when the car was already approaching $55,000, is beyond me.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wife sure is. About ready to walk out with all the Bronco talk.

It’s like anything you put time and heavy research into. Once you commit, make final decision and pull trigger, it’s in rear view mirror. That’s my mentality anyways.

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not even a little. Because I went the FE route, I had zero decisions to make at the dealer. Not a single option is orderable yet (fold down rear door table, sound bar, tube doors, underlighting, sooooo many more). My order has been placed but I feel like I still haven't actually ordered anything yet. I suspect I'll be feeling that way for a long time until options become available to order.

accord77

Big Bend
First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 acura tlx awd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@BroncoBeach no I will know by May if I made the cut to get a 21 model if not I will look for something else. not waiting for almost 2 yrs. there's plenty of great new cars out there. but will be happy for the new bronco owners that will get it in June. 7/14/20 res

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you feel relieved? I struggled with the decision on color, to sasquatch or not, and the interior choice. I went through the build and price exercise multiple times on multiple models. For me, no version had exactly what I wanted on my Bronco. But I finally settled on my final choices last week and placed my order. I haven't visited the Ford site since. It's a relief. I am glad it is behind me.
I feel the exact same way, for months there were nights when I would wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to go back to sleep because I was stirring over options/colors/models. All day(kinda/pretty much) everyday on build and price . Seriously driving myself nuts! I definitely feel relief as crazy as it sounds. The only thing I’ve second guessed was color but I keep going back to the color I decided on order.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just wanted the order in...glad I didn’t have a foot dragging dealer. I went back and fourth for months on BD/Mid/Sas and Badlands / Lux / Sas. At the end of the day I want the 12” screen and Swaybar disconnect...so went BL. I’m happy it’s in and done with a good deal on it. Now I can’t wait to get the thing and get it off road!

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Relieved the order is in, convinced Ford will disappoint me. We will see. Priority code 19 on #8 of 52 allocated 7/13 Reservation. If I don’t get it in MY21 I might back out all together. I was willing to pay a premium to be an early adopter not so much to be a my22 recipient. At that point I can wait until they come down in price or buy a used one.

Last edited:

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m confused... the base has keyless access

the big bend with mid pack gets 2 door intelligent access?

so the base and base big bend the remote opens only the driver door?

the mid package makes both open?

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Somewhat relieved the order is in however purchasing a first year model that I can't even touch breaks all my rules for purchasing a vehicle...extremely anxious to see one in the flesh.
Sponsored