Sponsored

For those sticking with the 2021....why?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No... I'm not trolling, and I totally understand the mentality of "because I just want one", but I'm seriously wondering with so many red flags and so many unanswered questions, why are so many of us still willing to dive in?

Jeep had better prices, more options, and the aftermarket is never ending.

We know without a doubt that Ford is changing things for 2022 including more color options (tops and exterior for sure), more running gear options (manual and possible engines), something that is going to change the GVWR, and definitely more real life review information.

And yet with all these things, most of us, who are as much in the know as can be (vs the clueless mass population)... are still clamoring at each others throats to be first in line?

Besides the very large possibility that there will be a price increase for 2022... any actual sain reasons as to why it's 2021 or bust?
Sponsored

Last edited:

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is it even easy enough to change a reservation to MY2022? I put mine in literally the day after it opened up and Ford's website stopped crapping out...

Would love to "delay" converting the reservation into an order, but I'm not sure if that's possible?

Anyone know?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
No... I'm not trolling, and I totally understand the mentality of "because I just want one", but I'm seriously wondering with so many red flags and so many unanswered questions, why are so many of us still willing to dive in?

Jeep had better prices, more options, and the aftermarket is never ending.

We know without a doubt that Ford is changing things for 2022 including more color options (tops and exterior for sure), more running gear options (manual and possible engines), something that is going to change the GVWR, and definitely more real life review information.

And yet with all these things, most of us, who are as much in the know as can be (vs the clueless mass population)... are still clamoring at each others throats to be first in line?

Besides the very large possibility that there will be a price increase for 2022... any actual sain reasons as to why it's 2021 or bust?
How many ways can people ask the same question ⁉
I want a new Bronco, don't want to wait. For what I want, everything is ready. I've had 4 Jeep Wranglers. It's an old design and I don't want another right now.
Bronco is the ONLY Wrangler competitor. It's cool, it's new so why the F not?

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't see any red flags as to the product...just the atrocious marketing, so no big deal. I can get a really good looking badass open air vehicle with front and rear lockers, 35s, sway bar disconnect, and a great engine and lots of other nice to haves. No reason to wait...no vehicle wil lever have everything everyone wants. As to Jeep...prices are very comparable, but I like almost everything about Bronco better. Very easy decision between those two.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For me I don’t see the red flags as much as some, the interior options look good
To me, I prefer the MIC top over the painted top. The delays do suck but some are to be expected. The BP price change to me was stupid and late. But in the end it didn’t affect my WT build..
Color options will always be changing with future years, I’m not one that sees a new color and thinks I need to trade mine in...
everyone needs to weigh their pros and cons and then make their best decision...

Is the Bronco the best priced vehicle option out there? Hell no but it’s been a dream of mine since my 6 year old self was riding with my ole
Man In his ‘73...
The ties that bind us sometimes makes the cons of this rollout seem minor..

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm 58 years old and tomorrow is not guaranteed .
This. 60+ years old and never set foot in a hospital in my life, until 2020. I spent a total of 1-1/2 months in there the past year.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not “old” but I could die next year from anything . I’ve been waiting for this Bronco for a long long long time

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s my gateway to a 2022 at a great price. Grangtober FTW!

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why NOT? Its not like buying a cemetery plot...easy enough to change if 4Runner ever comes out as a 2-door.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For me - My current car is on its last legs, I have A-plan, and I love the new look.

I'm also not seeing any of these "red flags".
Sponsored