Sponsored

For those sticking with the 2021....why?

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good answers. Don't forget potential economic collapse, political upheaval, total breakdown of modern society, zombie apocalypse, Comet impact. If those happen late 2021, we will be the only ones to have Broncos and have the outdoor off-road escape routes mastered.
I just want a new Bronco with the color scheme of the truck in your avatar. (y)

Wonder what it would cost to have the bumpers on a new Bronco chrome-plated?
Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My problem isnt so much scared of the first run, its more about calling a vehicle that comes out in the 4th qtr of 2021 a 2021 model.
Right. This is not even a "don't buy any new model in its first year" question. It's more a question of "why buy a new vehicle when the next model year is only months away?"

(Note: can't this forum software be upgraded to automatically combine sequential posts?)

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I currently have 4 rides, and only the FJ40 gets the garage. I have covers for everything else when it snows, but the Bronco will be my daily and never covered. Having a big driveway helps!
We have 4 as well. Three garaged and one outside. I have gotten to the point in my life where I like to keep the cars inside. Will be getting rid of two vehicles to free up garage space.

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because my budget is bigger than my patience for once, and I can always trade later while still saying I had one of the first ones.

Sponsored

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just NO! Wine gets better with age, not this roll out. Apologies for being blunt but I want them to put it out as soon as they can and I don't care what year they tag it with. Half the time I cannot remember what year my Volvo is anyway.

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here are my reasons in no order of importance.

1. Dealer discount probably won't be available and don't want to miss that.

2. CO might and I say might not be available in 2022 from Levines' cryptic message about colors.

3. $1895 credit will go away next year for 2022 Wildtrack and I don't care about MIC roof since it will be off 80 percent of the time so being stuck with that option is no.big deal.

4. Im sure if there is something on the 2022 that I want on my 2021 Ford will take my money.

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a fan of Jeep. I've always wanted a bronco. I can wait a few more months given that I reserved mine on 7/14!

Cant wait to cruise in my topless, doorless, 4wd 2 door CG BD down PCH hwy!

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No... I'm not trolling, and I totally understand the mentality of "because I just want one", but I'm seriously wondering with so many red flags and so many unanswered questions, why are so many of us still willing to dive in?

Jeep had better prices, more options, and the aftermarket is never ending.

We know without a doubt that Ford is changing things for 2022 including more color options (tops and exterior for sure), more running gear options (manual and possible engines), something that is going to change the GVWR, and definitely more real life review information.

And yet with all these things, most of us, who are as much in the know as can be (vs the clueless mass population)... are still clamoring at each others throats to be first in line?

Besides the very large possibility that there will be a price increase for 2022... any actual sain reasons as to why it's 2021 or bust?
Tried wranglers twice, wasn't happy. Time to give bronco a shot!