Sponsored

For Those That Have Disabled Auto Start Stop…..

Punisher4135

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 2020 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I installed the physical Autostop Eliminator: https://www.autostopeliminator.com/collections/ford/products/2021-ford-bronco-autostop-eliminator

And I do not have any icons on my display. When I start the Bronco the screen flashes up saying it's been disabled but it goes away on its own after about 2-3 seconds.

This method effectively just "remembers" what you had the switch set to and tells the Bronco to set it that way every time you start up.

Nice to see replies here because I was thinking of removing it and just doing it through Forscan.
Same here. Good product. But those panels are on.
Sponsored

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My only issue is in freezing weather it constantly enables and disables until the interior warms up. I reached out to the manufacturer and they sent me a new module to install but I haven't swapped them out yet to see if that fixes the issue.

I installed the AutoStopEliminator as well. Zero problems, holds the memory of in or off. Awesome fix.

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I broke a couple of the plastic insert clips getting the dash off but I was able to buy a bag replacement ones of Amazon.

Same here. Good product. But those panels are on.

OP
OP
ameration

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting: Bronco 4-Door Wildtrak & 2-Door Base
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you to all for the follow up and additional details regarding the Forscan method.

From what is sounds like - the Bronco Forscan method (one code change) works just like the method that was used for my 2018 Raptor, however the additional two codes that were changed with the Raptor so that the “grayed out” logo doesn’t come up.

Thanks again for the extra clarification / work everyone!

darinhouston

Badlands
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2023 Badlands - it works for one stop but is enabled again for subsequent stops.

darinhouston

Badlands
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like that greyed out thing is normal as the engine warms up. I’ve had the ass disable work for a stop or two and then re-enable. I’m wondering if that indicates there are two codes it looks for. One during engine start and another at some engine temp setpoint.
Sponsored