Sponsored

For those that have received your Broncos - Did you receive Rewards Points or $ for early reservation holders.

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got the initial 42,000 for the purchase... upon asking about points, they added 20,000 for "bronco reservationists". Early on I did want that painted roof, but was told in email by the GM that it'd cause problems and would really delay the truck so I removed it before my "official" order went in last jan/feb. So I'm assuming I don't qualify then for that 200K points... which is annoying but whatever.
Sponsored

cksov1

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Mazda Miata, Dune Buggy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was just on the phone with a FordPass guy named Clark Kent. Unfortunately, he didn't save the world for me. Apparently I am not on the list for the early reservation points even though I am a July 17th, 2020 reservation. I was forwarded to the Bronco team to find out why and they just forwarded me back to FordPass. Now I am waiting on hold again...
That doesn't make sense. I was a 7-20-20 res and I got the bonus 20k. I had 220,000 points in my Fordpass account before I left the parking lot when I bought my Bronco. I got the other 42,000 3-4 days later.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That doesn't make sense. I was a 7-20-20 res and I got the bonus 20k. I had 220,000 points in my Fordpass account before I left the parking lot when I bought my Bronco. I got the other 42,000 3-4 days later.
Yeah, it's all messed up. I am talking to another lady at the Bronco team and she is working on it now.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a shitlot of points and bought a shitlot of accessories
I'm a happy camper

I mean literally. I bought the suv tent with those points, so I can now go camping... happily

Ford Bronco For those that have received your Broncos - Did you receive  Rewards Points or $ for early reservation holders. 20220111_154643

Like others the 42k came immediately
But then I was on my dealer from November to January about my 220k. Finally came through last week. Ordered accessories which were overnighted. Sad I missed the end of year discount but happy for tbe points

Sponsored
OP
OP
SDBRONCO

SDBRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just on the phone with a FordPass guy named Clark Kent. Unfortunately, he didn't save the world for me. Apparently I am not on the list for the early reservation points even though I am a July 17th, 2020 reservation. I was forwarded to the Bronco team to find out why and they just forwarded me back to FordPass. Now I am waiting on hold again...
That is exactly what happened to me. They bounced me around. I tried 3 separate calls. Talked to dealer 3 times. The fourth time I asked for a supervisor. One was not available, but left me a voicemail 4 days later that I did not qualify and that I had no further action that I could take.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, so they've added 40,000 while I've been on the phone for the last hour, apparently that's what we get in Canada. Makes no sense to me. The Bronco lady said I should get the 20,000 early reservation and the 200,000 for the Mod Top. Now I am on with another FordPass guy. good thing I don't have work to do... oh, wait. lol

Last edited:

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So now I am really confused. I had 62,000 points from a service on my truck in September and nothing for my Bronco purchase. Then, it showed 40,000 points applied today and an hour later it showed 40,000 points applied Nov 22. The FordPass guy can't find out where the early reservation and Mod top points would be and he's not allowed(?) to call the Bronco lady. Anyway, after 2 1/2 hours on the phone I give up for today. Obviously something is moving so I am just going to let it shake out for a few days and see what happens. At least I have a case number now so I don't have to explain it all again next time I call.

Djstang2011

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got 42K points when i enabled Ford Pass on the Bronco.
I am an early reservationist and received the email stating I would get the additional 20K points.
(I did not order the MOD top, so I don't get the 200K points.)

Dealer couldn't figure it out, so I called Ford Pass to see if they could help.
I went through two different phone numbers with no luck, but here is the one that worked.
833-385-0516

I spoke with Alicia and explained the situation.
She asked for my email address and confirmed my Ford Pass account.
She saw the 20K points that needed to be released by the dealer.
She actually called the dealer and walked them though releasing the points while I was on hold.
At the end of the call I confirmed 62K points in my Ford Pass Account.

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Abundigas

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got 42K points when i enabled Ford Pass on the Bronco.
I am an early reservationist and received the email stating I would get the additional 20K points.
(I did not order the MOD top, so I don't get the 200K points.)

Dealer couldn't figure it out, so I called Ford Pass to see if they could help.
I went through two different phone numbers with no luck, but here is the one that worked.
833-385-0516

I spoke with Alicia and explained the situation.
She asked for my email address and confirmed my Ford Pass account.
She saw the 20K points that needed to be released by the dealer.
She actually called the dealer and walked them though releasing the points while I was on hold.
At the end of the call I confirmed 62K points in my Ford Pass Account.

Just went through the exact same with my dealer last week... They were able to add the 20k points
Sponsored