Sponsored

For those that have received your Broncos - Did you receive Rewards Points or $ for early reservation holders.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No you are correct. It is only for those affected by the roof changes. The rockstars screwed up the mailing lists so if you bitch and moan enough you can get the 200,000 points you were never intended to get.
🤦🏻‍♂️

Look at the email I posted in this thread.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.
Sponsored

srafferty25

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The breakdown is 42k for new car purchase.

20k for early reservationists

200k for those impacted by the MOD or dual top cancelation.
Screenshot_20211029-190307_FordPass.jpg

ETA: But by all means, ignore me as I don't know what I'm talking about.
Was the 20K for early reservations only for the First Edition? I was a first day reservation and never got the 20K.

OP
OP
SDBRONCO

SDBRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Email received 7/21/21, about a week after build. Mine also said “Bronco Roof Bonus” but it was 220k points, not 200k points like the roof changes email.

There’s a lot of confusion about this because the dealers don’t want to give customers the points and all of misinformation here about you had to switch tops isn’t helping others get the points they should be getting.
Appreciate that. I contacted my dealer asking and he waffled, so I want to be proactive, because even though it seems I may be one of the "lucky" ones, it has still been a helluva process.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No you are correct. It is only for those affected by the roof changes. The rockstars screwed up the mailing lists so if you bitch and moan enough you can get the 200,000 points you were never intended to get.
Lol. So who do I do the bitching to?

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Was the 20K for early reservations only for the First Edition? I was a first day reservation and never got the 20K.
I don't think so. Idk what their definition is, but would expect you qualify.

Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol. So who do I do the bitching to?
You have to call the FordPass Rewards line, not the Bronco marketing line. It’s very simple, no bitching needed, these are humans; they just ask you to forward the email and the next day the points show up.

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It took 20 days and a few nudges of my dealer GM to get the 220k. Got the 42k the Monday after delivery on Friday evening.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You have to call the FordPass Rewards line, not the Bronco marketing line. It’s very simple, no bitching needed, these are humans; they just ask you to forward the email and the next day the points show up.
And if you were intended to get the points there is no phone call or forwarding of emails needed. Thank the rockstars for the lucky score.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
200k for those impacted by the MOD or dual top cancelation.
This is not the only 200k reward. If you got an email on the 200K for "Early Reservation ", contact Ford Pass. Get a supervisor to elevate your claim and offer to forward them your email. Well worth the $1000 for the effort.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thru email, Ford promised me 20k extra points but i never got it .... its been over a month now .... I tried calling a few times and so did my dealer but so far no bueno

Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And if you were intended to get the points there is no phone call or forwarding of emails needed. Thank the rockstars for the lucky score.
The email says it’s for being an early reservation holder.

Nothing in that email ever mentions anything about a top.

I didn’t write the email nor did I send it to myself.

And I’ll never understand why so many people here like running interference on this issue, to keep others here from getting the points they were plainly intended to get.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s not the right email then. It should look like this for early reservation holders.

Again, this has NOTHING to do with switching tops.
So points will only be allocated when you pickup your Bronco. As of now my account shows zero. Will see what happens when I finally pickup my Bronco......and waiting!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The email says it’s for being an early reservation holder.

Nothing in that email ever mentions anything about a top.

I didn’t write the email nor did I send it to myself.

And I’ll never understand why so many people here like running interference on this issue, to keep others here from getting the points they were plainly intended to get.
Some people got the 200k email specifically for the top (myself included). Others like yourself got it for being an early reservation holder. It appears there were two differently worded emails that went out to two groups, where there likely were some overlap

No need to take a hard stance one way or the other, when both answers are right 🤷🏾‍♂️

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Some people got the 200k email specifically for the top (myself included). Others like yourself got it for being an early reservation holder.

No need to take a hard stance one way or the other, when both answers are right 🤷🏾‍♂️
I actually got both emails. I assumed that the 220k in the email after build included the points for the top, but that's not what it says. Maybe boxer4 is on the right track.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello All:
I am a first minute reservation and first day order holder, and currently looks like my rig is in the factory. For those of you that have your Broncos, did you get rewards points or $ off for being early res. holder?

Appreciate the feedback.
Hopefully see you on the trail soon.

Patrick
Badlands - 2.7 - Lux - Soft top.
I got the 42,000 for the new car purchase, 20,000 "Early Reservation Thank You", and 200,000 "Sorry we F'd up the MOD tops and forcing you into a soft top order" points.

So 262,000 total points. And I signed up and used my FordPass Rewards Credit Card to pay $3k down at purchase, and got points and money back from that.
Sponsored