Sponsored

For those that have received your Broncos - Did you receive Rewards Points or $ for early reservation holders.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The email says it’s for being an early reservation holder.

Nothing in that email ever mentions anything about a top.

I didn’t write the email nor did I send it to myself.

And I’ll never understand why so many people here like running interference on this issue, to keep others here from getting the points they were plainly intended to get.
The early reservation reward was 20,000 points. The rockstars put 220,000 in error. Me pointing out the facts does nothing to stop or hamper your efforts to bitch and moan and get supervisors involved to give you points you were never intended to get. Congrats on the score.
Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The early reservation reward was 20,000 points. The rockstars put 220,000 in error. Me pointing out the facts does nothing to stop or hamper your efforts to bitch and moan and get supervisors involved to give you points you were never intended to get. Congrats on the score.
Do you have any factual basis for the notion that the email was an error?

Everything I’ve said can be substantiated. I don’t think you can say the same.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never got the 200,000 email, but I called the fordpass people about the 20,000 and they said my dealer had to add those. Talked to the dealer and 5 minutes later had the extra points. As others have said the 42,000 show up automatically.

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As others have said, I got 62,000 total. I tried calling the FordPass rewards line first, and they said the dealer had to release the points. I called the dealer and they released 42,000. Then a few days later I went ton order something from my local Ford dealer, and they saw the extra 20k showing up.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something I didn't see addressed here... When should the points hit your account?

Is this only if your Bronco is 'in production', 'on route', or 'you've taken delivery'?

I've had a day one reservation, and am pushed to a 2023 build because of mod top and have exactly zero points. So, I'm wondering if I need to call now or wait until I'm at some different status other than 'ordered'.

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something I didn't see addressed here... When should the points hit your account?

Is this only if your Bronco is 'in production', 'on route', or 'you've taken delivery'?

I've had a day one reservation, and am pushed to a 2023 build because of mod top and have exactly zero points. So, I'm wondering if I need to call now or wait until I'm at some different status other than 'ordered'.
Delivered and modem activated.

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I actually got both emails. I assumed that the 220k in the email after build included the points for the top, but that's not what it says. Maybe boxer4 is on the right track.
Denied. The "email was just a reminder of the 220k points I was getting" (MOD top plus early res). Congrats to those that got the extra points without the roof issue.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From an email back in December, 2020.

As part of your upcoming owner experience, you will have the opportunity to participate in our FordPass™ Rewards loyalty program. At your time of delivery, you will earn 42,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $200 value) to use toward maintenance, service, accessories and much more at your local Ford Dealer. As a thank‑you for your patience and interest in Bronco, we are adding an additional 20,000 FordPass Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Ford Bronco. That’s 62,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $300 value) to use toward accessories, maintenance and service at your local Ford Dealer.** We will share more regarding FordPass Rewards and its benefits as you get closer to taking delivery of your Ford Bronco.

Sponsored

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello All:
I am a first minute reservation and first day order holder, and currently looks like my rig is in the factory. For those of you that have your Broncos, did you get rewards points or $ off for being early res. holder?

Appreciate the feedback.
Hopefully see you on the trail soon.

Patrick
Badlands - 2.7 - Lux - Soft top.
Bronco came in this weekend and I picked it up this past Monday. Received the Ford Pass points for purchasing the vehicle, put towards the payment of the vehicle and today received 20,000 for the reservation and an additional 50,000 for the hardtop delays.

LJT

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was a first day reservation holder and received the same email Bullitt referenced. The email subject was "Bronco™ Timing Update" and it arrived on 12/15/2020. Below is the relevant text.

Ford Bronco For those that have received your Broncos - Did you receive  Rewards Points or $ for early reservation holders. 20000pts.JPG

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello All:
I am a first minute reservation and first day order holder, and currently looks like my rig is in the factory. For those of you that have your Broncos, did you get rewards points or $ off for being early res. holder?

Appreciate the feedback.

Patrick
42,000 reward points for Base with Auto. Out the door for 34 (+) $500 under MSRP.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was a first day reservation holder and received the same email Bullitt referenced. The email subject was "Bronco™ Timing Update" and it arrived on 12/15/2020. Below is the relevant text.

Ford Bronco For those that have received your Broncos - Did you receive  Rewards Points or $ for early reservation holders. 20000pts.JPG
Same same. I got the 42K but haven't seen the 20K yet but will pursue it with my dealer in a few days when I have other business with them.

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello All:

Appreciate the feedback.

Patrick
Yep, all of them. 42,000 for purchase, 20,000 for early reservation, and 200,000 for converting from Mod-Top to Soft-Top. All good!
Sponsored