Sponsored

For those that have received your Broncos - Did you receive Rewards Points or $ for early reservation holders.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Email received 7/21/21, about a week after build. Mine also said “Bronco Roof Bonus” but it was 220k points, not 200k points like the roof changes email.

There’s a lot of confusion about this because the dealers don’t want to give customers the points and all of misinformation here about you had to switch tops isn’t helping others get the points they should be getting.
I don't think dealers are entitled to give you the point. Ford pass is the one that give you the points.

I learned this on my last services where I pointed out that I didn't receive the points from the last service and they told me that I need to call or chat through the app, which I did and they add me my points with no issues.
Sponsored

LagoCJ

Raptor
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor and GMC Canyon AT4X
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you don't see your 220000, I ended up having to call both the dealership and Ford Pass to have them research. Dealership said 'Ford won't grant the points until you have had the Bronco for 6 months to make sure you don't flip it'. Not sure I believe this is true, but it did take a full 5 months to see the points show up in my Ford Pass account. Can confirm, like others, 42000 for the purchase, 200000 for hard top, 20000 for early res. Used the points to buy the Sunrider....and waited 4 months to get it.....

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you don't see your 220000, I ended up having to call both the dealership and Ford Pass to have them research. Dealership said 'Ford won't grant the points until you have had the Bronco for 6 months to make sure you don't flip it'. Not sure I believe this is true, but it did take a full 5 months to see the points show up in my Ford Pass account. Can confirm, like others, 42000 for the purchase, 200000 for hard top, 20000 for early res. Used the points to buy the Sunrider....and waited 4 months to get it.....
I pushed on Ford Pass after the first week. Sent them a copy of my Ford email . Got the 200k Goodwill points 3 weeks from delivery.
You just need to find the right supervisor at Ford Pass to champion your claim. Fortunately I did.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thru email, Ford promised me 20k extra points but i never got it .... its been over a month now .... I tried calling a few times and so did my dealer but so far no bueno
Same for me. I called the FordPass number after about a month. They could see the 20K pts. They told me the dealer had to go to the 'Member Portal' enter my FordPass # and email and release the points. I sent a detailed email to my dealer, points showed up the next day.

It seems with the 200K some got the email some didn't. I think it was supposed to be for the top issue but some emails promising the points got erroneously sent to some. And if you got the 200K email you get the points, top change or not. I did not.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same for me. I called the FordPass number after about a month. They could see the 20K pts. They told me the dealer had to go to the 'Member Portal' enter my FordPass # and email and release the points. I sent a detailed email to my dealer, points showed up the next day.

It seems with the 200K some got the email some didn't. I think it was supposed to be for the top issue but some emails promising the points got erroneously sent to some. And if you got the 200K email you get the points, top change or not. I did not.
i got my 20 after hounding my dealer for 3 to 4 weeks ... the 200k was for people who ordered the hard top and then changed to a soft top

Sponsored

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've only seen the 42k points for purchase. I was a 2nd day res, so I should get another 20k points for that? Sorry, this has been confusing. I did not switch tops. "My dealer said" I should be seeing another 200k points.. Which clearly isn't the case as I never switched tops.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer lied, no such wait period. But only the manager at dealer can go in and add the points, salespeople do not have access. And under normal circumstances the point value is predetermined sitting waiting to be claimed.

I waited 80 days after delivery to call dealer since I was ready to order accessories beforec12/31 for 15% discount , got my points plus store credit for the $100 deposit which was skipped in my paperwork at purchase.

I mentioned the $1000 cash that dealers are supposed to have to spend for the buyer, such as for additional seats at offroad, but did not get a successful answer on that.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I waited 80 days after delivery to call dealer since I was ready to order accessories beforec12/31 for 15% discount , got my points plus store credit for the $100 deposit which was skipped in my paperwork at purchase.
I had forgot about the $100 reservation deposit from first day reservation. I suppose that should have been credited. Dang, oh well. I wonder if I should ask about it.

We did get my 262,000 points. 42,000 showed up the day after picked it up. I think those are activated when sign up for Ford Pass and connect the app to your new Bronco. It took a little follow up with dealer and providing the dealer with some of the "how to" information other posters have provided on B6G. Sales guy was awesome and called me to say they figured it out and to check my app while on the phone with him. They were all there. A little less than 3 weeks after picking it up and it was during the holidays.

Here's a link to some info that Ford lays out for who gets what points. The emails are helpful for sure but this also summarizes it on the Ford website.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...l-bronco-update-frequently-asked-questions/#5

bikearch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello All:
I am a first minute reservation and first day order holder, and currently looks like my rig is in the factory. For those of you that have your Broncos, did you get rewards points or $ off for being early res. holder?

Appreciate the feedback.
Hopefully see you on the trail soon.

Patrick
Badlands - 2.7 - Lux - Soft top.
I have gotten nothing!!! Was a early reservation holder, picked my bronco up 12/10/21...paid cash and I have no points at all!!!

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did finally end up getting the additional 20k points just this week. Delivery was December 11th. Oddly though, it still does not show in the APP, only when I log into my online account. So total, 62k points. Which I believe is correct for my sitch.

Sponsored

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have gotten nothing!!! Was a early reservation holder, picked my bronco up 12/10/21...paid cash and I have no points at all!!!
Did you activate your FordPass app at pickup? I would definitely contact your dealer or Ford if it's a useless dealer.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still haven’t received my points yet because they think I have two accounts but I don’t. I haven’t had a chance to phone and get it sorted out yet. Maybe tomorrow. I have not received my assembly line photo yet either.

PMR

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello All:
I am a first minute reservation and first day order holder, and currently looks like my rig is in the factory. For those of you that have your Broncos, did you get rewards points or $ off for being early res. holder?

Appreciate the feedback.
Hopefully see you on the trail soon.

Patrick
Badlands - 2.7 - Lux - Soft top.
Yes I got the 42,000 plus another 20,000

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just on the phone with a FordPass guy named Clark Kent. Unfortunately, he didn't save the world for me. Apparently I am not on the list for the early reservation points even though I am a July 17th, 2020 reservation. I was forwarded to the Bronco team to find out why and they just forwarded me back to FordPass. Now I am waiting on hold again...
Sponsored