Sponsored

For those that have their Broncos, what's your biggest complaint?

Rm20148

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I heard the Focals in a Bronco recently. They are nice, but they maybe be a little less efficient, they would be better with an amp IMO.
Yea i am trying to stay away from having to put in an amp - i may stick to the Infinity.
Sponsored

thisispete

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1) 2 door back seats are terrible, they are hard to fold, the front seats can't go all the way back when they do fold, I'm tall, my knees hit the steering column if the back seat is folded, and they don't fold flat. I'm ready to do a seat delete

2) the roof noise at highway speeds. hard top, no roof rack, and it's loud enough I can't have a conversation with the passenger

3) default modes that reset every time I start up (this is probably more a ford platform problem, than bronco specific) hate that it won't return to carplay or my last driving GOAT mode when I get in, have to remember to click OK right away to return to the last used GOAT and if I miss it I have to re-select, and every time I get in I have to tap the carplay button.

4) not enough storage up front

5) no lumbar support in the passenger seat

6) no grab handle on the A pillar for the passenger

7) small gas tank, last vehicle I had got me over 400 miles, I'm barely getting 300 now

Watzupdogs

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tires on the sasquatch throwing rocks, and no mud flaps available in the market, unless you want to spend $500...

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why buy the obx if it did not have the washout plug? That was my only question. For me it would be hard to pay $40k plus for something if I wanted a certain feature not available.

same as above it was a mannequin and had 9

Interesting on what you say about the blazer. That’s not what I have heard. If that was true I would think it would sell better. I’m glad you like it though.

As for the Bronco I wish it had the handbrake. Full screen car play maps. And that one did not have to sign up for FordPass just to make nav work. Love everything else!!
My tailgate and passenger doors have proximity working. It maybe that the connection is partially seated. Easy to access behind the panel and confirm wiring?!
your rear doors have proximity? The gate and two front doors work fine. The rear doors do not have the lock buttons so I assumed they also don’t have proximity.

Sponsored

jdbabb4247

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IMO you can make a huge improvement on the system for about $200 and an hour of work. Just replacing the four 4" speakers and adding some baffles was enough to get it acceptable.

That said, I'm sure the above system would blow mine out of the water.
Replaced the 4" speakers, added base blockers and some sound insulation, what a difference!

Pilsner

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, 81 Bronco, 21 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stereo is garbage. My rental corolla was much better. No manual e brake.

Pilsner

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, 81 Bronco, 21 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Forgot about the windshield. Already broke one.

Xcmtbrcr

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, 16 Toyota LC and jag epace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
your rear doors have proximity? The gate and two front doors work fine. The rear doors do not have the lock buttons so I assumed they also don’t have proximity.
Sorry. Rear doors don’t. I thought you were talking tailgate. My bad

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn’t read all 18 pages, but the horn being on the driver side. Every time I get out with a key in my pocket that double honk tries to deafen me.

Sponsored

Xcmtbrcr

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, 16 Toyota LC and jag epace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like the work done! Did you detail the process on the sound improvement process?
As far as pictures and video - not my style unfortunately. If you want details and info I can provide.

Bronco Don

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One of my complaints is interior lighting sucks the two front map lights are useless, You can’t find a switch to turn on the lights for the rear in the dark it’s just a very poor set up

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's an SUV and there are no cup holders in the back. Seats 5 holds drinks for 2. Unless you get an upgraded trim? Since when is getting cup holders in the backseat an option??
The two door has cup holders in the back seat.

5B359E9D-FB32-4C70-A04A-E597A373F964.jpeg

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my build date today so I'm expecting to receive my Bronco in July, but I was wondering for those that already had theirs what your biggest issue with the Bronco is. I'm admittedly a filthy offroading casual (I got the BB/midpackage and it's really just going to be my daily driver with occasional offroading) but I was thinking about what mods (mostly interior) I wanted to go for
I have badlands with
I got my build date today so I'm expecting to receive my Bronco in July, but I was wondering for those that already had theirs what your biggest issue with the Bronco is. I'm admittedly a filthy offroading casual (I got the BB/midpackage and it's really just going to be my daily driver with occasional offroading) but I was thinking about what mods (mostly interior) I wanted to go for
I have a 22 Badlands 4 door soft top, manual, Squatch, lux package.

I am very happy overall, ride, noise, gas mileage, features all better than my replaced wrangler.

The manual is good, but not silky smooth like I heard reviews about. That said, this isn't one of those sporty cars from my youth.

Lack of accessories to date. I ride doorless and topless for 5 months and had trouble getting some of the needed accessories to keep me dry.

The analog speedo is a waste, don't know why it is even there. Should have been a tach. I sometimes forget it is there. You have a mandatory digital display, why the analog?

The parking brake location, just doesn't make sense in the manual. It automatically goes off when starting, but annoying.

I am thinking the soft top will be be replaced. Sometimes the side windows pop off the track when opening the back. Jeep have them on that one.

Having to turn off the rear sensors every time I start because I have a bike rack on back.

Lack of cup holders in the back seat, marine grade vinyl.

The key fob is huge! I don't have anything else on it, it is just too big.

Oh, the overhang for the touchscreen(12") cuts off a quarter inch of the top of the screen for me. 6 foot.

This looks like a big list, but these are nitpicking things. Still love this thing and would not have gotten a different one.

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got my Bronco on on Friday... so far my ONLY real complaint is that bar across the top of the tailgate on the soft top. I have read a lot on these forums and I can't believe I haven't heard this mentioned yet (especially in a thread like this 😄)... unless I'm missing something(and I hope that I am) is that bar not removable? (specifically when the soft top rear window is out/removed). I understand it can be unlatched and moved 'up' a few inches but doesn't that seem like a major design flaw to not be able to remove it? It basically eliminates the tailgate, can't really put anything of size in or out easily and can't even sit on your tailgate? Please tell me I'm missing something and it comes right out?
Sponsored