Sponsored

For those that have their Broncos, what's your biggest complaint?

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Serious? Mine is ICE
It was 102F here yesterday and I had to turn the A/C down after a few minutes it was so cold.

I spend part of my day in refrigerated spaces and walk around outside without a coat during blizzards, so it's not like I'm dainty when it comes to cold either. The Bronco A/C is no slouch.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still waiting on real performance parts, like short shifters, downpipes, full intercooler from the same company, etc

that and I gotta find time to go offroading, otherwise no complaints

Sponsored

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The space between the two bottom spokes isn't wide enough to fit my hand at 6 o'clock on the steering wheel

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

quality of the plastic
The plastic interior is very pliable/flexible. This had to be by design. Maybe better for UV and to prevent hardening, drying out, cracking etc. Side effect, scratches easily. I’m sure a chemist could tell us. 😀

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My complaint:
Having to work is really limiting my driving time.

But seriously:
The useless physical speedometer and the not so great digital tach (for a manual).

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Totally useless waste of space for analog speedo, where I never look at it.

Kirb46

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Soft Top owner...when its raining and I get in and out, I have such a solid stream of water rolling off a single point that I get soaked.
I totally agree with you. I felt like I was doing it wrong because I had to use some force to get the sides back on. I hope I am not the only one with this issue haha

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK, so how do you mute audio???

AND, this is kind of serious, but when they put the - button for cruise slow down right next to the - volume button!!! I've been trying to slow down and just turn down the radio. That's a safety issue.

CSpott

Badlands
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The space between the two bottom spokes isn't wide enough to fit my hand at 6 o'clock on the steering wheel
The steering wheel is my biggest gripe about my husband's '21 Ranger. I'm still waiting for my Bronco, but have had plenty of opportunity to experience the identical steering wheel in his truck.

• The spokes are so thick there isn't enough room to hold the steering wheel comfortably.
  • The bump outs for grip are at the 10 & 2 position, which is how my grandma learned to drive.
  • These days, they teach 9 & 3 and even 8 & 4 to minimize potential contact with a deploying airbag and to reduce arm fatigue - especially on smaller steering wheels, which the Ford steering wheel is. AAA has published this information since 2012, and Ford is still making steering wheels for my grandma.
  • They cram so many buttons on the steering wheel, in awkward places that the spokes are too thick and at certain angles, you can't see parts of the instrument panel. But, based on the comments in this thread, maybe that was by design! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I'm not a fan of the steering wheel. There are too many spokes to hold it comfortably (at 9 & 3 or at 6), the bump outs for grip are in the wrong places, and there are too many large buttons taking up space.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
LOL 25 pages of complaints, I stopped at page 6.

I have NONE- love my Basesquatch just as it is. I reserved and ordered it exactly the way I wanted it, even the white color.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Totally useless waste of space for analog speedo, where I never look at it.
Probably my only real ergonomic complaint as well. It took me a bit to even realize why they did it, too. The original bronco had the speed to the left of the steering column, so i suspect it was a nod to that design. I just wish they'd settled on going all digital, or all analog, as both are awesome in their own rights, but mixing them just leaves it as a coagulated mishmash.

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am fairly happy and content with my 4dr BL/SAS 2.7 MIC. WIth that said, I am not a fan of the frame-less door windows. Assume it had something to do with reducing weight and door storage bags. I hold my door shut, pull the handle and wait for the window to drop, then open. I also wish the mirrors were lower. They cause blind spots (for me and I am 5'11") when making sharp turns around objects like curbing. Having to lean forward and higher when making turns to make sure I am not going to run over something at red lights, etc.
Sponsored