Sponsored

For those that have their Broncos, what's your biggest complaint?

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only gripe which fortunately I haven't had to deal with off road and will be installing the bronc buster fixes next week is the weak steering rack and tie rods. No other complaints really Ford really did their homework on this one. The alternative is that Ford made a Bronco like the new Blazer so this rig is absolutely amazing.
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ve had my 2.7 Black Diamond with 4A for a few weeks. 1000 miles in.

One of my biggest complaints in having the oem rubber floor mats with the wash out floor. When I’m getting in or out and I happen to kick off a certain way the driver mat pops off it’s place and slides forward. Annoying. I figure I’d fix it with some Velcro reinforcement or something soon.

my other complaint. And I don’t know if this is normalor not. But sometimes the bronco “kicks” when moving from a park or stop. Maybe it’s not normal and something is wrong with either a transmission mount or the trans. Not too sure. When I get a chance I’ll look under it. Doesn’t happen every time.

AACBC8C2-52E1-4BAF-8F1B-928E7B013D85.jpeg
I have the Bronco kick as well. To me it seems she wants to be in a high idle state and when you take off it’s slow to lower the rpm’s.

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*The Atari 2600 Dash graphics/instruments.
*Wind noise of MIC top above 50mph

A51Asheville

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only minor complaint I have is the Soft top pannels. Getting them taken off isn't too difficult but putting them back on is a workout.

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't have my Bronco, but when I test drove can absolutely echo the sentiment of the audio being severely lacking. When the Ford rep turned it on, I was like... how does my '06 Sierra have better audio than this? Yikes.

Sponsored

Mdsuits

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 f350, 68 bronco 89 samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interior lighting is pretty bad. That’s my only complaint. Oh, and people offering to buy her when I’m pumping gas.
Yes I agree with this too….for some reason ford was dead set on removing the center bar which definitely hurt lightning and speaker placement.

JMY217

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Sas/Lux/Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Soft Top owner...when its raining and I get in and out, I have such a solid stream of water rolling off a single point that I get soaked.

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco definitely has its warts. Not going to list them all, just the ones that really drive me crazy.

• B&O system sucked - Fixed ☑
  • Windows - rattle, catch when opening and rattle, just a really bad design and or implementation - hours spent by dealer and me working on, better but still suck
  • Wind noise from hard top - stuff some crap in the gaps on panel gaskets and it helps
  • The longer i own it the more rattles and squeaks pop up - tired of looking for and fixing these - too many to list - buy some krytox lube
  • Interior lighting is non existent - not easy fix with lighting system Ford uses - good news is two different vendors have solutions coming soon........
Model yr 24/25 after mid-cycle refresh are going to get one hell of a SUV. We get the early adopter warts.
How did you fix the B&O system? Would love some ideas to improve on it.

aggrad2010

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The wipers don't go fast enough. Carplay is annoying and doesn't work in rural areas, so I have to use sync. I get completely and totally drenched when opening the door in the rain. Those are my complaints.
How is carplay affected by rural areas? That would be your phone's problem not carplay...

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

B&O sub SUCKS, the rest of the bronco is fantastic.

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
The base sound system is complete garbage.

That is my only complaint. I absolutely love my Bronco.

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Main complaint is the windshield angle causing it to get super dirty every time I drive it. More prone to rock chips and cracks.

azuano3654

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

WIth storage being a challenge even with a 4-door I'm disappointed there aren't any roof rack options emerging for a soft-top. I'd love to be able to throw my topper onto the Bronco to get me where I want to go, let alone other options like roof top tent, etc.

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My other complaint. And I don’t know if this is normal or not. But sometimes the bronco “kicks” when moving from a park or stop. Maybe it’s not normal and something is wrong with either a transmission mount or the trans. Not too sure. When I get a chance I’ll look under it. Doesn’t happen every time.
Happens to me too when I back out of my garage. I kept thinking I was hitting something @Nicky107.
It came with a bracket that would have required the dealer to drill - I told them not to.
@Mitch - do you have the regular or HD Modular Bumper?
Sponsored