Sponsored

For those that have their Broncos, what's your biggest complaint?

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I second the A/C seats comment from above. Aside from that, I keep waiting for the honeymoon period to wear off but it seems like it becomes more of a treat with each day I drive it.
I think the reason for NOT offering the A/C seats could be that these seats could get wet/muddy. My F150 has the A/C seats that I absolutely love, however to work the leather has bunches of holes to allow the airflow. I can only imagine what would happen if those holes got clogged or water was able to seep in to the seat mechanics. Just a thought IMO.
Sponsored

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love my Base-squatch. I've only got about 250 miles on it so far, but one thing I noticed was when taking my seatbelt off if I'm not careful, it will retract so fast it slams with a big bang. Not really a design flaw, but I'm not 100% sure how to fix the problem without putting some kind of ugly sound dampening material where it impacts.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love my Base-squatch. I've only got about 250 miles on it so far, but one thing I noticed was when taking my seatbelt off if I'm not careful, it will retract so fast it slams with a big bang. Not really a design flaw, but I'm not 100% sure how to fix the problem without putting some kind of ugly sound dampening material where it impacts.
Also since I don't have running boards installed yet, when I get out I have to be mindful of the lever for reclining the seat. It is located a little high and my butt cheek has caught it a couple times. I feel like I might break it if I catch it right lol.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my build date today so I'm expecting to receive my Bronco in July, but I was wondering for those that already had theirs what your biggest issue with the Bronco is. I'm admittedly a filthy offroading casual (I got the BB/midpackage and it's really just going to be my daily driver with occasional offroading) but I was thinking about what mods (mostly interior) I wanted to go for
Biggest complaint is wind noise with the MIC hardtop. I did the 3/4' pipe insulation on either side of the front roof sections. I saw a thread on here about someone using pipe insulation under the front roof panels above the windshield as well. I have to say that it is much quieter than my TJ with a soft top. I guess the other thing that is somewhat bothersome is the random "collision avoidance" notification - happened three times without any other vehicles around.

Sponsored

Some Gamer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The stock exhaust is absolutely silent to the point that I can't hear weather the engine is running or not.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
don't know if I've previously posted in this thread but I have absolute zero trust in the MIC top and even though mine lives in the garage and is rarely driven I can see it having issues down the road. I don't even want to remove it because of how fragile it seems.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
the absurd location of the parking brake.
Yeah it's so close to the hood latch. Really not a smart move, easy for someone unfamiliar with the vehicle to accidentally unlatch the hood when applying it.

tobyw

Wildtrak
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My biggest complaint is that the windows constantly "forget" to raise/lower and I have to do the Nintendo cheat code with the window switches to get them to function properly again. The passenger front happens literally every 10-12 open/close cycles and it's extremely aggravating :confused:

Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Biggest complaint, ahhh lets see......

Having to read this is the best I can do at the moment.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Bronco Tax on everything!
Sponsored