Sponsored

For those who have already converted their reservations to orders...

Rob W.

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I placed my order a month ago. I went to my dealership today to try and find out what priority code I had on my order, and get it changed if I had to. They wouldn't give me straight answer and said that they "don't have access to priority codes yet." They wouldn't even print off the order sheet that you guys have shown.

With my work schedule I'm unable to go in again before the 19th. I'm pretty sure I'm screwed. It also sucks because I placed my reservation on 7/14, so I should be fairly close to the top of the list.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I don't know if it's worth mentioning. It may be common knowledge, but...

My Bronco expert told me, and for the record I'm paraphrasing, that his Ford rep explained to him that the dealership has the ability to tweak customer priority. Returning customers may get rewarded for their loyalty. Luckily for me I would end up on the good side of that deal if that's true.

Edit:
Priority 19
July 14th reservation
Irish Hills Ford
"Near the top of the list"
The 19 is the bottom of the "good". 99 is bad. But you're good so....good! 1-10 is Mama Ford rating.

It is up for some debate that a dealer tweaked priority, 11-19, actually means anything.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I placed my order a month ago. I went to my dealership today to try and find out what priority code I had on my order, and get it changed if I had to. They wouldn't give me straight answer and said that they "don't have access to priority codes yet." They wouldn't even print off the order sheet that you guys have shown.

With my work schedule I'm unable to go in again before the 19th. I'm pretty sure I'm screwed. It also sucks because I placed my reservation on 7/14, so I should be fairly close to the top of the list.
Your dealer sounds off. I would call them and describe the sheets that some folks have, DORA etc, as "proof" that Priority is accessible by them.

Rob W.

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your dealer sounds off. I would call them and describe the sheets that some folks have, DORA etc, as "proof" that Priority is accessible by them.
I had this forum pulled up on my cell phone and showed them the forms. I even asked for DORA sheet. Still got nothing out of them.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had this forum pulled up on my cell phone and showed them the forms. I even asked for DORA sheet. Still got nothing out of them.
I might be concerned then. I'm not trying to get you needed up. Apologies if that is the case. 😬

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base

They are lying to you or you are talking to the wrong, uninformed stupid person. You need to call and demand that your order is submitted with your build. Yelling in the showroom might get their attention. Don't let them screw you!

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Resurecting so my code is now 12 (from 19) does that mean anything or just ok whatever?

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a priority code 19 however, I told my dealership I was waiting for the painted hardtop so I guess it doesn’t matter what the priority code is if the parts necessary to build your vehicle are unavailable.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a priority code 19 however, I told my dealership I was waiting for the painted hardtop so I guess it doesn’t matter what the priority code is if the parts necessary to build your vehicle are unavailable.
If you want the painted Mod top, it will be a MY22 delivery.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Resurecting so my code is now 12 (from 19) does that mean anything or just ok whatever?
As of this post it's "okay whatever"

(That's not to say something weird wont happen where Ford starts to play with priority codes once we're entering into production for them to help keep track of something... but we don't have any indication of that at this time.)

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you want the painted Mod top, it will be a MY22 delivery.
Yea, I figure Ford will see my selections, including the 2.7 L engine and push my order to 2022.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, I figure Ford will see my selections, including the 2.7 L engine and push my order to 2022.
No. I mean Ford announced Modular top is MY22 availability only. You can not get a MY21 Bronco with a Modular painted top.

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No. I mean Ford announced Modular top is MY22 availability only. You can not get a MY21 Bronco with a Modular painted top.
Right, I was commenting on the thread where people were saying that Priority code 19 means build in MY21 but in my case the code does not matter since on my order confirmation, it states painted modular top. Mine will definitely be a MY22 build regardless on priority code.

AmberC

Wildtrak
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Priority code 99 😳😰
Reservation 8-20-20 email was received at 6:48 so that's the closest I have to a timestamp. Order shows placed on 3-10 on my Ford account but I just got an email yesterday saying my order was placed so who knows at this point. Order sheet also shows MY21 so if the multiple theories regarding priority code are right shouldn't the order sheet have MY22? Documents attached. They really don't have any personal info that I'm concerned about getting out on them.

Screenshot_20210408-062651_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210408-062623_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20210408-062558_Drive.jpg
Sponsored