Sponsored

For Those Who Placed You Order When The Order Banks Originally Opened And Are Still Waiting....

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F250 - Probably won't make it till the Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hope all members of the Bronco Community are all doing well. I will admit I have not watched the Bronco 6G site much lately because honestly, after placing a reservation in 2020, placing on order immediately when the original order banks opened, and no Bronco in site, I am frankly losing hope in ever actually seeing one without paying $15k-$25k over MSRP (which I won't do).

So here are my questions:

1.) Since I placed my order when the original order banks opened in January of 2021, paid a deposit at the dealership, and was required to re-place an order in October of 2021 for the 2022 Model when my order was not filled, is @Ford planning to continue to honor the prices quoted when I committed to buy one? (It is honestly bad enough that the wait has already financially impacted me with rising interest rates, significantly higher miles on my trade-in, etc...)

2.) It sounds like I will have to order a Third Time in the next couple of months because my order has yet to be filled. Is there a site that I can go to that will allow me to review what features will not be available on the 2023 models (that were available in 2022), and what new options have been added? I would (once again) like to have these things picked out when I have to go through a Third or round of ordering. (Can't even believe I am having to say that).

3.) Finally, a statement rather than a question - I am appalled that they would take new orders with so many of us who have waited for so long. This should be an embarrassment to @jimfarley98 in my opinion. We gave you our commitment. I have received very little communication from @Ford during this journey. (Sometimes I wonder if my order fell "behind the file cabinet"). At least let us know you still have our order and we still are important to you. We just want our Bronco.
Sponsored

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HERE HERE! ... I'm with ya. So.... last year when my July '20 reservation and Feb 11 conversion to order for a 2021 Badlands was rolled to a '22MY Re-order and now I'm also being told by the dealer I'll get rolled AGAIN to a '23MY RE-RE-Order...yet people were ordering all year without prior reservations as 'walk-ins' and now driving their Broncos... my question is this:
What's the general thought out there on just scrapping these useless reservation orders and being one of these treasured "walk-ins" that FOMOCo seems to love so much???

Kiowa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
suburban, clk convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I feel for you both. This launch is a true head scratcher. I doubt anyone at Ford is proud how it has been handled, but I doubt a single person has taken responsibility either, let alone do anything about your issues. Having a truck go down the line the week of Jan 17th and still not delivered, I have run out of ideas on how Ford could F -up for so long and consistently when I am asked the inevitable "have your Bronco yet?" question. Compare this launch with the likes of WalMart or Home Depot- when they could not get shipping for their products, they leased their own ships. Ford would have just taken a vacation.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It’s pretty ridiculous, and Ford keeps adding models Everglades, Raptor and supposedly Heritage and it can’t fill current orders. I’m sure new trim levels will be added along with new paint colors and 6 months in we’ll find out most of it is a constraint. 2 years in and hard top is still a constraint, like wtf!!!

Sponsored

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hope all members of the Bronco Community are all doing well. I will admit I have not watched the Bronco 6G site much lately because honestly, after placing a reservation in 2020, placing on order immediately when the original order banks opened, and no Bronco in site, I am frankly losing hope in ever actually seeing one without paying $15k-$25k over MSRP (which I won't do).

So here are my questions:

1.) Since I placed my order when the original order banks opened in January of 2021, paid a deposit at the dealership, and was required to re-place an order in October of 2021 for the 2022 Model when my order was not filled, is @Ford planning to continue to honor the prices quoted when I committed to buy one? (It is honestly bad enough that the wait has already financially impacted me with rising interest rates, significantly higher miles on my trade-in, etc...)

2.) It sounds like I will have to order a Third Time in the next couple of months because my order has yet to be filled. Is there a site that I can go to that will allow me to review what features will not be available on the 2023 models (that were available in 2022), and what new options have been added? I would (once again) like to have these things picked out when I have to go through a Third or round of ordering. (Can't even believe I am having to say that).

3.) Finally, a statement rather than a question - I am appalled that they would take new orders with so many of us who have waited for so long. This should be an embarrassment to @jimfarley98 in my opinion. We gave you our commitment. I have received very little communication from @Ford during this journey. (Sometimes I wonder if my order fell "behind the file cabinet"). At least let us know you still have our order and we still are important to you. We just want our Bronco.
Well said my friend! I think that Ford somehow really dropped the ball on this whole process! From day 1 reservation holders to now, no one knows anything, its always a surprise when your number is magically pulled out of the hat, there is no real rhyme or reason to the process and Ford is not telling us a darn thing. I wonder if Ford has a clue how the allocation process works?!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s pretty ridiculous, and Ford keeps adding models Everglades, Raptor and supposedly Heritage and it can’t fill current orders.
How does adding models impact Fords ability to fill current orders?

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How does adding models impact Fords ability to fill current orders?
You tell me, are orders being filled with the current models in a timely manner?? If @Ford Motor Company cant fill what’s already ordered/reserved what’s the point of adding to the delay. All the models I listed share parts and accessories with current models...the chips, the top, towing package etc etc.

Last edited:

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have received very little communication from @Ford during this journey. (Sometimes I wonder if my order fell "behind the file cabinet"). At least let us know you still have our order and we still are important to you.
  1. Your order did not fall behind a file cabinet. It still exists. This is how they are treating all of us. The communication is abysmal.
  2. We are not important to them, so they can't honestly comply with that last request.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You tell me, are orders being filled with the current models in a timely manner?? If @Ford Motor Company cant fill what’s already ordered/reserved what’s the point of adding to the delay. All the models I listed share parts and accessories with current models...the chips, the top, towing package etc etc.
Exactly, they all share (mostly) the same parts so the addition of new models isn't a factor. The pool of orders still remains the same. The pool of parts still remain the same. What does it matter if it is called a Black Diamond or an Everglades?

If Ford only made one model Bronco we would still be where we are at with the same amount of orders and the same amount of parts to assemble them.

Kilgore

Badlands
First Name
Kilgore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered a Badlands in July 21. Forced to re-order in October 22. Zero communication from Ford beyond the trinkets and trash they have sent and which I think are an insult.

Have had regular conversations with my dealer who is very blunt about how little Ford communicates with them.

The rig will be used for field service in our business to replace a worn out jeep. I'm about to say F-it and go get another jeep.

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s pretty ridiculous, and Ford keeps adding models Everglades, Raptor and supposedly Heritage and it can’t fill current orders. I’m sure new trim levels will be added along with new paint colors and 6 months in we’ll find out most of it is a constraint. 2 years in and hard top is still a constraint, like wtf!!!
Totally agree with your point... releasing special editions before completing pre orders is a real 'cart before the horse' situation!

OP
OP

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am sorry for you OP. Your situation is unacceptable. Are you at a dealership where you are way back in line because of allotments/allocations?
No clue on their allotments. My dealer is a reasonable sized dealer. I’ve checked with them in routinely. I supposedly have a Order code of “9” whatever that means.

OP
OP

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  1. Your order did not fall behind a file cabinet. It still exists. This is how they are treating all of us. The communication is abysmal.
  2. We are not important to them, so they can't honestly comply with that last request.
Totally agree.
Sponsored