Sponsored

For those who Purchased a Cactus Gray OBX what interior did you opt for?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Murf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'94 F150. '15 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
That carbonized with roast had the blue dash. Put on the gold dash and it really changes the dynamic. Looks killer on Black and AMB, but struggles a bit elsewhere. I like both the roast and NP, for me the dash was the tipping point - I had to go blue simply because there wasn't a black or gray.
I think that dash is not correct for the Roast interior. Suspect it’s a Pre-production car. I think the correct dash is dark brown. Could be wrong.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Saw these in Raleigh yesterday and surprisingly the NP was more subtle than I expected in the OBX and the dash was a dark blue. The grab handles had gray accent instead of blue so didn’t stand out as seen in earlier pics with the rapid red exterior/NP interior.
It's really hard to tell by the pics on a computer, and I have wondered about that. The boss, and I talked about the actual shade of blue, with the accents. A look/see could change my mind for sure. Of course changing my mind on options for this Bronco has been my past time ever since I put down the money for a reservation. :)

Qman68

Outer Banks
First Name
Q
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang V6 prem, 98 Jeep Cherokee LTD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ME: Really liked this interior. I was sold! Getting a Bronco. So beautiful! And it can do stuff? Ford...well done! WANT IT!

FORD: Nope...not available.

ME: I don't mean the red stitching, red accents, body colored tow hooks, etc.. JUST LIGHT COLOURED MONOCROME CLOTH SEATS...LIKE BLACK MONOCROME CLOTH SEATS.

FORD: NO

Enough complaining from me. What's closest to this concept?
Ford Bronco For those who Purchased a Cactus Gray OBX what interior did you opt for? maxresdefault
OBX cactus grey with navy pier interior.

Ford Bronco For those who Purchased a Cactus Gray OBX what interior did you opt for? Bronco_4dr_features_anim-alt

Buy flairs to go black (obviously leave coloured flares when attending the mall); $500. Buy someone's black diamond take offs when they upgrade $1200. MIC top for now. Add white soft top when available.

Fun to dream.

1936Ford3W

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion, 1956 Ford, 1936 Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was going to get an Outer Banks in Cactus Grey, even had it ordered but I just could not get on board with the seat options. I looked at upgrading it but ultimately decided to change it to Big Bend and added a bunch of stuff on it to get it similar to Outer Banks. Now I’ll have black cloth interior and I’m good with that.
Sponsored