Sponsored

For those who Purchased a Cactus Gray OBX what interior did you opt for?

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordering my OBX later today and still debating on Cactus Gray. For those that went with GC did you pick Navy Pier or Roast? Honest input greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Currently deciding between BD and OBX. If I go OBX I am leaning NP. Did see a Sport in CG with Roast and it did not look bad but I am not a fan of brown's.

OP
OP
Akula22

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Currently deciding between BD and OBX. If I go OBX I am leaning NP. Did see a Sport in CG with Roast and it did not look bad but I am not a fan of brown's.
I saw sport with the same setup and had the same opinion. When reviewing my build with the dealer yesterday I was like $500 off from a Badlands so switched my order and went with the black MGV. Problem solved lol.

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When reviewing my build with the dealer yesterday I was like $500 off from a Badlands so switched my order and went with the black MGV. Problem solved lol.
I would already be adding about $2400 to get to the OBX from the BD so another $3200 to the BL is do-able but I have to draw he line somewhere.

Already promised her a trip to Bora-Bora. If I keep bumping this up along with the the soon to be announced motorcycle purchases it may be too much.

Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Roast leather. Wasn't a fan of np pics

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going cloth NP, there hasn't been any actual pictures of it yet so fingers crossed they are ok. That bronze dash is major hold back on the roast for me. The blue dash isn't top of my list either so will probably change that eventually.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am considering cactus gray OBX squat h with navy pier or a cactus gray badlands with MGV. I want the badlands but I also want the navy pier. That’s my final dilemma to solve so I can place my order

OP
OP
Akula22

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am considering cactus gray OBX squat h with navy pier or a cactus gray badlands with MGV. I want the badlands but I also want the navy pier. That’s my final dilemma to solve so I can place my order
That’s been my debate, but with the Roast vs. MGV. Turns out my builds were about $500 apart, so opted to “splurge” and ordered the Badlands in Cactus Gray with MGV.

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordering my OBX later today and still debating on Cactus Gray. For those that went with GC did you pick Navy Pier or Roast? Honest input greatly appreciated.
Navy Pier all the way. I just picked up a Cactus Grey First Edition Bronco Sport with a Navy Pier interior and it looks great. I also just saw a full size Cactus Grey First Edition Bronco with a Navy Pier interior at the Milwaukee viewing event. You will love it !!!!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Going cloth NP, there hasn't been any actual pictures of it yet so fingers crossed they are ok. That bronze dash is major hold back on the roast for me. The blue dash isn't top of my list either so will probably change that eventually.
I know it is an old thread but someone else resurrected it this morning. I'm sure you have seen photos by now, but in case you haven't.
Ford Bronco For those who Purchased a Cactus Gray OBX what interior did you opt for? 2021 Bronco Navy Gray Cloth Seat Interior Factory 1

Reactions: sjp

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know it is an old thread but someone else resurrected it this morning. I'm sure you have seen photos by now, but in case you haven't.
Ford Bronco For those who Purchased a Cactus Gray OBX what interior did you opt for? 2021 Bronco Navy Gray Cloth Seat Interior Factory 1
Yep this picture and one other neither licensed by ford good marketing

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The drive train and four wheel drive mechanics of the OBX is all I really need. That being said, the interior options for the model are lousy in my opinion. The body colored wheel flares , and the standard tire option also stink. Yes, I realize they can be swapped out, but I don’t feel like dropping $55K on a vehicle that I have to change out wheel flares and tires simply for looks. Every time I build a Bronco, it adds up that the Bad Lands is the way to go for basically the same money. I don’t need the BL four wheel drive components, but when you look at the bottom line of the build sheet, it comes in as the better deal.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4B93D186-FCE0-4D9E-9870-3F3BBB220B4C.jpeg

4903B697-E873-4AC8-99D3-AA032859C64E.jpeg

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was torn between Cactus/Carbonized, ended up going Carbonized which I feel like I'll regret not getting Cactus.

In either colour, I was going with the Roast cloth.
Sponsored