Sponsored

For those who Purchased a Cactus Gray OBX what interior did you opt for?

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ordering my OBX later today and still debating on Cactus Gray. For those that went with GC did you pick Navy Pier or Roast? Honest input greatly appreciated.
I was torn between Cactus/Carbonized, ended up going Carbonized which I feel like I'll regret not getting Cactus.

In either colour, I was going with the Roast cloth.
Sponsored

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I also ordered my OBX in Cactus Gray and went with the Navy Pier leather, to me, it was the only option that works with the exterior color. Also, as a Cowboys fan, I naturally love gray and blue.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Currently deciding between BD and OBX. If I go OBX I am leaning NP. Did see a Sport in CG with Roast and it did not look bad but I am not a fan of brown's.
Makes no sense. If you, the buyer, are not a fan of brown why would you consider it? I love and always want a car with saddle color interior. Thatā€™s my opinion. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m getting. I think roast looks great with a majority of the colors. Not so much a fan of the dash but I can live with it. Get what makes you happy regardless of what others think. Itā€™s yours you are the only one who needs to smile when you write the monthly payment.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Akula22

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was torn between Cactus/Carbonized, ended up going Carbonized which I feel like I'll regret not getting Cactus.

In either colour, I was going with the Roast cloth.
I am one of those weirdos that was always set on Roast, and after seeing it in person last week I was actually more impressed with it than any pictures I've seen to date.

Really wanted the Cactus but was skeptical of how it would look with Roast. Ultimately after review with the CEO (wife), "we" agreed AMB was the best option for us. After seeing a bunch of trucks in AMB, I'm actually very happy with the color.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it is an old thread but someone else resurrected it this morning. I'm sure you have seen photos by now, but in case you haven't.
Thanks for looking out for me Mr. Bum! I had seen the NP cloth pics from long ago, but appreciate the check in. I ended up shifting gears and went to WT. But I think I had stayed OBX I would have ended up going with the NP leather.

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We struggled to decide but ultimately choose Navy Pier cloth with the idea that we may upgrade to katzkin leather later (maybe white to match a future white hardtop) and the blue dash and panels may match better.

Murf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'94 F150. '15 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordering my OBX later today and still debating on Cactus Gray. For those that went with GC did you pick Navy Pier or Roast? Honest input greatly appreciated.
OBX 4dr, Carbonized Grey, Roast cloth.

I thought about CG, with roast, but didn't seem right and I'm not a fan of the Navy. Anti-matter blue would be good with the roast.

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Roast. I saw the Navy Pier in person... itā€™s as hideous as expected. Not just the seats, but the trim panels as well.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Roast. I saw the Navy Pier in person... itā€™s as hideous as expected. Not just the seats, but the trim panels as well.
Chris, I think we're going to see the same two Bronco's here in North Carolina. We moved from Race Red to Area 51 a couple weeks ago, and of course the interior color is up for discussion once again. I'm not too keen on a bluish vehicle with blue interior, so I'm hoping I can validate that opinion after seeing that Rapid Red OBX with NP interior next Tuesday. We'll more than likely stick with the Roast, but it will be good to see the NP in person to know for sure.

brybar4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chris, I think we're going to see the same two Bronco's here in North Carolina. We moved from Race Red to Area 51 a couple weeks ago, and of course the interior color is up for discussion once again. I'm not too keen on a bluish vehicle with blue interior, so I'm hoping I can validate that opinion after seeing that Rapid Red OBX with NP interior next Tuesday. We'll more than likely stick with the Roast, but it will be good to see the NP in person to know for sure.
Saw these in Raleigh yesterday and surprisingly the NP was more subtle than I expected in the OBX and the dash was a dark blue. The grab handles had gray accent instead of blue so didnā€™t stand out as seen in earlier pics with the rapid red exterior/NP interior.
Sponsored