Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For those with 7/26 build dates...
Contact your dealership, and have them lookup your new build date. For some reason, a lot of those with a 7/26 build week didn’t get update emails. And the Bronco Marketing Team might have a hard time pulling up your new date. But we were all either moved up or pushed back. Mine is now 8/2.

@PREMiERdrum was right, once again.
Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I forgot to check today. I’m going to check on it tomorrow. I think they will probably send out the emails when they reschedule everyone.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That happened to me. Had 7/26, called and was told 7/10. That being a Saturday I must have misunderstood and they meant 8/10. Received email from Ford saying changed to 8/2. Still excited and hanging in there.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those with 7/26 build dates...
Contact your dealership, and have them lookup your new build date. For some reason, a lot of those with a 7/26 build week didn’t get update emails. And the Bronco Marketing Team might have a hard time pulling up your new date. But we were all either moved up or pushed back. Mine is now 8/2.

@PREMiERdrum was right, once again.
Congrats on having a build date! Any word on those without one 😏

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The build dates are slipping faster than I can keep track of. I’ve gone from July 12 to mid August, and I think they kick it back a week every time you call..

Slippages are happening all over according to the nice but incredibly old lady at Ford I spoke with last.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just notified I was bumped to Aug 16th. My 9th switch starting from June 14th.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just notified I was bumped to Aug 16th. My 9th switch starting from June 14th.
Yeah. There is a constraint in the system somewhere that’s not being shared is my guess.

What’s your build?

Im a cactus gray 4 door badlands with 2.7, lux and squatched. No tow, push bar or paint protection film.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. I've been moved 3 times that I know of, probably more when I wasn't tracking it. 9 is outrageous.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t received an email yet, I’ll have to call the dealer tomorrow. No news is good news.. right?

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah. There is a constraint in the system somewhere that’s not being shared is my guess.

What’s your build?

Im a cactus gray 4 door badlands with 2.7, lux and squatched. No tow, push bar or paint protection film.
Yeah I should probably stop calling my fleet manager. Lol. He said don't worry... It'll probably change again. My build is: badlands, 2.7, mic, high package, 🌵 grey, optional Wheels, no tow.
Wow. I've been moved 3 times that I know of, probably more when I wasn't tracking it. 9 is outrageous.
yeah it is what it is. It'll get moved again. Mine's moved literally every time I've talked to him. I'm actually expecting it to get bumped now when we talk. Lol. It's been moved up twice and back 7 times.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I should probably stop calling my fleet manager. Lol. He said don't worry... It'll probably change again. My build is: badlands, 2.7, mic, high package, 🌵 grey, optional Wheels, no tow.
yeah it is what it is. It'll get moved again. Mine's moved literally every time I've talked to him. I'm actually expecting it to get bumped now when we talk. Lol. It's been moved up twice and back 7 times.
I have a BL cactus 2.7 non squatch, soft top, optional wheels, no tow with high pack, I have had the same July 19 build date since May...
Weird...
How things change for some and not for others...

Gaul Piamatti

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was originally 7/26 then got an email that I was pushed back to 8/9. Figured it would happen at least once or twice

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got bumped to Aug 16th, same day I got the email the AC died in my 16 year old Tacoma. 😑I'm hoping it's just the blower motor but my multimeter is currently AWOL to do troubleshooting.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, 9 has to be frustrating AF but it has to happen sooner than later my friends. Hang in.
Sponsored