Sponsored

For those with some miles on their Bronco, do you have any regrets on trim package or options chosen?

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't get me wrong...love the value of my 4DR BaseSquatch with a 2.3. Love how it rides and everything else. I will say, I do miss heated seats and may have to sidetrack my stereo upgrade to do some Katzkin upgrades!!

Otherwise, I think I probably would have done my other build of 4DR Big Bend with the locker and 4.27 gears and the MID package, tow and signature lighting.

But I'm overall good!!!
Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2-door Badlands is being built in January (allegedly) and I already regret not having the black painted grille and mirrors and body-colored door handles so I might make those changed depending on how I feel about the black plastic. Already ordered the black Bronco badge for the back.

SoCalDawg

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We went mountain biking yesterday, we were covered with mud and so was all our gear, I didn't care since I had MGV/rubber floors!! I no longer have to care about wet gear or mud, love it!
This is awesome. Kids playing sports, mountain biking, ski trips, etc.. so they are easy to clean? How about sweat?

Sponsored

Morganstein

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4dr Badlands, high pkg, 2.3 manual.

I love it and and happy with exactly how it's built both on and off-road. Like someone else mentioned, I wish I could get a couple of the options from the lux pkg but they're not worth the cost to me. I do miss remote start, but am glad to sacrifice it.

gmac

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BD 4dr MIC non SAS mid 2.7

I regret non-SAS but only one day in last 4 months and probably enjoyed my 20 hr drive from northern Wyoming to Phoenix through Moab more because it wasn’t SAS.
I love the MGV with mud/dog. Enough said.
2.7 is fun to drive
MIC - like concept.

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. I got the carb grey 4dr 2.7 badlands high package. I regret not getting the lux. Active cruise control & the power thingy on the dash.
Other than that, I’m very happy

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4dr Badlands, high pkg, 2.3 manual.

I love it and and happy with exactly how it's built both on and off-road. Like someone else mentioned, I wish I could get a couple of the options from the lux pkg but they're not worth the cost to me. I do miss remote start, but am glad to sacrifice it.
You don’t have remote start? I got the same rig w/ 2.7. I got the remote start. I thought it came with the high package.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just wish I had/could afford BD over my BB, but I'm thrilled with my ride and hope to pickup a BD one day.
Kinda with you an my BB. The BD fits my use style best but it was $5K more so BB with locker it is. I've already added the rock rails and may add skids and more aggressive tires. I'll still come out positive $ wise and I prefer the cloth over the MGV

vintagevp

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tundra TRD Pro, 2005 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
4 DR FE. Zero regrets.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don’t have remote start? I got the same rig w/ 2.7. I got the remote start. I thought it came with the high package.
Manual trans. That’s the one thing that kept me away from the 7MT.

Morganstein

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It does on the automatic.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

high pkg Badlands, non-sas. 5k miles.

I'd seriously consider getting a base and going ham on it with mods. If you are a stock-and-love-it guy, then this is fine. If you think you are going to want bigger tires, which are going to necessitate different wheels, which might require to you mess with the suspension...you get the picture. Then self-squatch might be the answer.

Since I paid a lot for the badlands suspension, I'm reluctant to throw out a bunch of brand new components.

The number one thing I love off-road is the front camera. If you are going to wheel it, get a pkg with the front cam.

The number one thing I hate on road is the soft top. Loud as shit. So effin loud in the back seat. Get a hard top.
Sponsored