Sponsored

For those with some miles on their Bronco, do you have any regrets on trim package or options chosen?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The B&O sound system & wireless charger are a joke and don't let anyone tell you they're great.
Sponsored

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WILDTRAK, SASQ, LUX

Mine has about 1,400 miles. Love it! My only criticism is the interior. I think the two tone Wildtrak interior package is ugly. Otherwise, I appreciate most everything about it. Great looks, utitlity, tech, cool factor, etc.

51C9D95E-C329-4D77-B566-1C7F316EFA7D.jpeg
I don't have my Bronco yet (build week of 1/10) but the Wildtrak interior is giving me serious doubts on my order. I debated back and forth and ultimately went WT w/ leather because I thought it would look good w/ Eruption Green. It sounds like you've come to terms with it but it kinda sucks to have a $60k vehicle with an interior you're not loving. Other than that, glad to hear your enjoying your ride.

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, C8 Corvette Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't have my Bronco yet (build week of 1/10) but the Wildtrak interior is giving me serious doubts on my order. I debated back and forth and ultimately went WT w/ leather because I thought it would look good w/ Eruption Green. It sounds like you've come to terms with it but it kinda sucks to have a $60k vehicle with an interior you're not loving. Other than that, glad to hear your enjoying your ride.
I'm just not a big fan of beige (i.e., Sandstone) and they incorporated blue stitching to "match"
the grab handles. It's OK...just would have preffered a sportier more up-to-date look. Of course, my opinion is totally subjective. All the best. Still love my Bronco.

Last edited:

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BL, Squatch, Mid: Picked up last week. Had for two days then dropped off for ceramic coat so really only have about 100 miles on it. I can't find anything I don't like other than some whiny things on my part: Some things on the steering wheel are now left handed vs. right handed on my old ride, getting used to smaller windshield than a sedan, getting my 50 year old ass into a 35"+ vehicle vs. a Honda Accord. Rides so smooth on pavement. Haven't had it off road yet but can't wait. Glad I held off for MIC instead of settling. Dealer settled for soft top and said he regrets it due to noise but that's just him. I gotta be honest coming from a guy who doesn't need his ego stroked, it has been fun having folks ask about it. I walked out of store yesterday and had 3 people standing around it. I think I'm still 1 of only 2 on the road in my general area so still getting some heads turning when I'm on the road.

hauspwr

Badlands
First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
5k miles on my Badlands Sasquatch/2.3/high package.
I still absolutely love it. It's been phenomenal to drive. My only gripes thus far is wind noise at high speed and MPG at high speed, but i knew that before i bought it. I guess not so much a gripe, just wish it was better.
I'm blown away by this truck on and off road. It's just, enjoyable.

Sponsored

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wish they had put lockdowns on the soft top middle portion of roof. Centre lifts a bit with strong winds, creating a draft and wind noise.
^^^^YES!!!!

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WILDTRAK, SASQ, LUX

Mine has about 1,400 miles. Love it! My only criticism is the interior. I think the two tone Wildtrak interior package is ugly. Otherwise, I appreciate most everything about it. Great looks, utitlity, tech, cool factor, etc.

Yah. There's a few things that kept me from the Wildtrack. Most of all the interior.
You got the MIC top! Much easier to add soft later than add the MIC. Your fine. It's not a Big Bend with a four...

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do any of you feel like the Bronco interior is bland and/ or cheap? This seems to be a reoccurring theme in reviews.
I remember reading this a lot in the forums earlier when people were seeing the rigs for the first time at the road shows.

After living in it for a few months, I would say the word is "utilitarian". And I don't mean that mockingly. I want this to be able to get wet and/or dirty. It works, in that regard. I'm also pretty hard on my interiors, throwing lumber and all kinds of other shit in any way I can make it fit. It's holding up to this abuse.

I can tell you that 8' 2x6s hit the dash face if you don't rest them up on the dash. I know this all sounds ridiculous, but for my experience so far, I'm pretty glad it's not calfskin and burled walnut.

The steering wheel and shifter feel great. The arm rest on driver's left ends up being the top of the plastic door inside and that is kinda shitty. At least that's how it lines up for my driving position. I have actually thought of putting some padding there for long trips.

But I really do think the interior is very functional, and good quality for my needs.

Oh, and I don't know if this counts as interior, but the stupid gauge cluster has been complained about ad nauseam. It sucks. you do get used to the digital tach just fine, but the layout could be much better. The giant analog spedo is a total waste since there is a giant digital spedo. I know nobody is going to solve that, but I'd spend a lot of money to upgrade the cluster mess.

As almost everyone has written, the MGV is a home run. I would upholster everything in my life with that shit.

Bscholl8

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4dr base 2.7l with PPF. Added a leveling kit with 33s on my base ‘steelies’. Flaccid top. I’ll get a hard top if/when there are no more issues with them.
E3A98B30-4F1D-4D9E-AA5C-0AA4B74136BC.jpeg

I am coming from a fully loaded heated leather vehicle and before that an ‘09 2dr Wrangler Sahara with both tops. I wanted to ‘downgrade’ because I loved the feel of simplicity. I think it’s all relevant to your expectations of what you want in YOUR Bronco. I think the only thing I would’ve regretted would have been(no offense to anyone) getting the 2.3l engine. My dealer let me drive a Ranger and said ‘do you want something quicker?’ I said add the 2.7. Make sure you get the engine you want!

0ABE97C4-8351-4C7A-B5D2-C56708A403E4.jpeg

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WILDTRAK, SASQ, LUX

I have no regrets, very happy with my Bronco. I was originally on team Badlands but couldn’t be happier with the WT. I have full bash plates, rock rails and will have quick disconnects at some point so all good on my end. It’s normal that opinions vary but I disagree with @STRATUS on the WT interior. The WT leather interior is one of the things I love the most. I love the color, the subtle blue trim and every one of my friends, especially the Jeep friends, are like ‘wow, this interior is awesome’.

I removed the tow package from my order to try and speed it up and it worked to get me scheduled but would be nice to have, but I’m adding it at some point myself so oh well.

Ford Bronco For those with some miles on their Bronco, do you have any regrets on trim package or options chosen? 6F00B960-AF56-49C9-960D-87A679C8A294

Last edited:

Sponsored

RangerRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Over 1200 miles on my 2 door BD and i honestly couldnt be happier with the purchase. I am glad i stuck with it and did not attempt to go 4 door or Big Bend to get it built quicker.

Qbigfish

Wildtrak
First Name
Rey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat, 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have no regrets, very happy with my Bronco. I was originally on team Badlands but couldn’t be happier with the WT. I have full bash plates, rock rails and will have quick disconnects at some point so all good on my end. It’s normal that opinions vary but I disagree with @STRATUS on the WT interior. The WT leather interior is the one of the things I love the most. I love the color, the subtle blue trim and every one of my friends, especially the Jeep friends, are like ‘wow, this interior is awesome’.

I removed the tow package from my order to try and speed it up and it worked to get me scheduled but would be nice to have, but I’m adding it myself so oh well.

Ford Bronco For those with some miles on their Bronco, do you have any regrets on trim package or options chosen? 6F00B960-AF56-49C9-960D-87A679C8A294
Love your ride!!! I ordered a wildtrak in area 51 color!

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, C8 Corvette Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have no regrets, very happy with my Bronco. I was originally on team Badlands but couldn’t be happier with the WT. I have full bash plates, rock rails and will have quick disconnects at some point so all good on my end. It’s normal that opinions vary but I disagree with @STRATUS on the WT interior. The WT leather interior is one of the things I love the most. I love the color, the subtle blue trim and every one of my friends, especially the Jeep friends, are like ‘wow, this interior is awesome’.

I removed the tow package from my order to try and speed it up and it worked to get me scheduled but would be nice to have, but I’m adding it myself so oh well.

6F00B960-AF56-49C9-960D-87A679C8A294.png
You have a sweet looking Bronco! I removed my Wildtrak emblems today and will be intalling the classic Bronco script soon. Glad you like the interior. I appreciate It's subjective...but I'm seriously considering Katzkin or Alea aftermarket interiors as alternatives.

Ford Bronco For those with some miles on their Bronco, do you have any regrets on trim package or options chosen? 57D04C0D-2362-484D-8F63-6BA5033D9FC0

Ford Bronco For those with some miles on their Bronco, do you have any regrets on trim package or options chosen? 085A190A-2A5E-4D69-9550-7EC321447217

Last edited:

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great looking truck. Removed my Wildtrak emblems today and intalling script soon. Glad you like the interior. Like I said...It's subjective. I actually looking at Katzkin or Alea as alternatives.

Ford Bronco For those with some miles on their Bronco, do you have any regrets on trim package or options chosen? 085A190A-2A5E-4D69-9550-7EC321447217
Thanks, yours is great too. I wish I had your garage, mines a mess. And yes, totally good and normal for people to like different things.
Sponsored