Sponsored

For Those with VINs and Build Dates ONLY - DELAYED or NOT?

Was Your Build Date Delayed? Priority or NOT?

• Total voters

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
New email on 5/12:
Original 6/21 ➡ New date 6/28
VIN 70000
Sponsored

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still nothing here for my 6/28 4 door Badlands with soft top. I think i'll call Ford tomorrow.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've never gotten the bump-mail....but saw dealer yesterday & I moved from 6/28>>7/19

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well dammit! Just got the dreaded email! Thought I would sneak through.... NOT. June 21 originally..... just got bumped to July 12. Holy hell! There goes my summer road trip in the Bronco.....

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well dammit! Just got the dreaded email! Thought I would sneak through.... NOT. June 21 originally..... just got bumped to July 12. Holy hell! There goes my summer road trip in the Bronco.....
Yep was planning on heading west end of july. Now with a 6/28 date, I won’t see it until August unless it gets pushed again.

Sponsored

Crumpdaddy

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So I was originally a June 14th. Got bumped to July 5th. Just got an email saying I am now June 28th! Crazy!!

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I was originally a June 14th. Got bumped to July 5th. Just got an email saying I am now June 28th! Crazy!!
Your email could have been the best of all of us... your date moved UP!!

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife just heard me cussing about my bump email. She asked what’s wrong. I told her (almost in tears). She eloquently reminded me that’s this is a first world problem. I told her “you just don’t understand!” I now feel guilty and am going to the cabana to drink a few mexican beers, smoke a Cuban cigar, and waller in my misfortune. Life really sucks.

Sponsored

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got my email as well
Original june 7th
Now June 21st

Dsprouse

First Edition
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This survey should help us get a grasp if the 2 week Michigan shutdown is worrying or not. My intuition tells me it is not a big deal. Some with VINs have received official email notification from Ford that their confirmed build dates are delayed 2-3 weeks. Others with VINs have NOT received notification. Ford is stopping two week of May mannequin builds which always had planned low volume output.

I have a Priority build with June 21 scheduled and have NOT received any delay update from Ford. If my build continues as scheduled, this is GOOD NEWS, not just for me but for everyone. I also take as a positive sign that Ford communicated via email to folks that are delayed. This flies in the face of those that say Ford is not communicating, they are!

If I or anyone receives the delay email AFTER voting, please return and revise your vote accordingly. I am truly appreciative at having a VIN and feel the anxiety others have at not having one yet. I don't think the 2 week shutdown is a big deal and I encourage everyone to keep the faith. Ford needed to shut down Ranger production because of chips, therefore imo it would make little sense to keep that big factory open just to have small Bronco output in second half of May. It's a shrewd move by management that won't affect Bronco much at all. Bon weekend!
Have you called ford directly and checked because I didn't get an email but my 6/21 FE was bumped. If I hadn't called I would be sitting around assuming my was scheduled as planned. I had a feeling and called and yes I was bumped 3 weeks 7/12. I suggest you call.

OP
OP
Cheshire

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have you called ford directly and checked because I didn't get an email but my 6/21 FE was bumped. If I hadn't called I would be sitting around assuming my was scheduled as planned. I had a feeling and called and yes I was bumped 3 weeks 7/12. I suggest you call.
Have not checked yet and don't plan to. Many people today that had not heard from Ford received emails this evening saying they have been delayed. Also, several people have reported getting a second update email that actually moved their builds to earlier weeks. So, it seems the whole process is in flux. I'm still going to assume Ford will eventually email everyone that will have their date changed.....

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I asked my dealer. Monday if my 6/21 build date changed as my status on tracking changed to in process . So yesterday I was told by dealer July 12 new build date but today weds I got ford email said build date is 6/28?? Looks good at this point glad I'm 2.3 engine...base model 2 dr

Johnmlebel

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 19/21 F150 screw, 21/22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New here, our 21 BB 4 door was checked yesterday for build date and says 6/21 still.
Sponsored