Sponsored

For Those with VINs and Build Dates ONLY - DELAYED or NOT?

Was Your Build Date Delayed? Priority or NOT?

• Total voters

IamtheBruce

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer, 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Email from Ford on 4/22 said my 2.7 non-sas BL was scheduled to be built the week of 6/14, and included a link that showed me a VIN and also listed the 6/14 build date. The link now says this: "Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date can be provided."
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cheshire

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Email from Ford on 4/22 said my 2.7 non-sas BL was scheduled to be built the week of 6/14, and included a link that showed me a VIN and also listed the 6/14 build date. The link now says this: "Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date can be provided."
My link has ALWAYS shown the exact same message you typed above. To get to this screen you had to have entered the VIN (the email link does this for you). Look on the page with the message. On the left you should see Vehicle Details with the VIN. Do you see your VIN? If you do, then you are FINE!

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My link has ALWAYS shown the exact same message you typed above. To get to this screen you had to have entered the VIN (the email link does this for you). Look on the page with the message. On the left you should see Vehicle Details with the VIN. Do you see your VIN? If you do, then you are FINE!
Same, and my build date was only ever in the email, not the crappy tracking page.

IamtheBruce

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer, 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that you mention it, maybe mine did too and I didn't notice it. And yes, the VIN is still there in the other location, I just needed to view it on a large screen. The only thing missing from before is actual build date, although I just asked my dealer rep, and apparently mine moved from June 14, to the first week of July. Not going to complain, although I did sell my LX470 a couple weeks ago, so this prolongs my time with more drivers than vehicles at my house.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whew....glad to see this week wind down. If THIS is what all CLEAN-UP weeks are like, I need to take a pill before the next one starts.

Haven't spoken to dealer because I'll see him Tuesday, but checking email all day for a 'bump notice'....or just to see if my reservation got downgraded to a parts-bin Taurus. Thankfully, nada.

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Whew....glad to see this week wind down. If THIS is what all CLEAN-UP weeks are like, I need to take a pill before the next one starts.

Haven't spoken to dealer because I'll see him Tuesday, but checking email all day for a 'bump notice'....or just to see if my reservation got downgraded to a parts-bin Taurus. Thankfully, nada.
Amen brother on the winding down! I too haven't received an email from Ford or Granger, yet! I have a 6/21 build-date. I ordered a VB BB 2.3 Auto Mid MIC Sig Lighting Tube-Step!

Tgettys

Big Bend
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Amen brother on the winding down! I too haven't received an email from Ford or Granger, yet! I have a 6/21 build-date. I ordered a VB BB 2.3 Auto Mid MIC Sig Lighting Tube-Step!
Our builds are almost identical except for color - I ordered AMB. I didn't receive an email today, but called my dealer and he confirmed my build date has been pushed from 6/14 to 7/5.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Our builds are almost identical except for color - I ordered AMB. I didn't receive an email today, but called my dealer and he confirmed my build date has been pushed from 6/14 to 7/5.
Yes, I need to call Granger! Good luck!

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This may or may not be true and I have no reason to not believe what you are saying. Statistically, this is a good poll as it uses actual. measurable data. It may do nothing more than show that Ford is arbitrary in communicating to affected customers, although I think there is more to it than that.

I tend to put more weight in official Ford communications than hearsay from dealers, many of whom are misinformed and have been wrong time and again.
My build date was moved Friday and no email. My dealer said almost everything is moving right now. The dealer lot was almost completely empty as well. As I have mentioned before, it does not appear the delays are entirely chip related. I live near the Webasto plant and the continue to have major issues. I do not believe they have enough MIC tops yet and it’s not clear when they will have that production line actually working. Ford has taken some pretty drastic action and hopefully it will be resolved soon. It’s seems more likely than not that we will see some additional delays on the early orders. My estimation from the 7. 5 build week I have now, is early September delivery. Your guess may vary.
🧐

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Out of nowhere tonight, the email came. My June 14 build was pushed 2 weeks to June 28. So much for a July delivery.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well I made it over a week longer than most that got pushed. Just got the email my 6/7 pushed to 6/28. Dealer confirmed last Friday it had not changed. Oh well.

2B40FB52-742F-4B63-9D23-7B5E3ACD93C2.jpeg