one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if you can tweak available modes with forscan. I’ve read in a few places that vehicle modes are limited to 7 for god knows what reason. So for these models they had to axe one to make room for Baja. Wish they axed eco or normal instead.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also found this for my F-150 so I wonder if it works with the Bronco!

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gotcha gotcha. Thanks for the info.

GTI is a manual so the only options I can toggle are steering, engine noise, and ride stiffness. I assume on the auto you can tweak it so it runs higher in gears.
I have never heard of a factory electronically controlled suspension on a GTI, just the 'adaptive' type marketing deal like the Bronco. Is it a 2021?

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have never heard of a factory electronically controlled suspension on a GTI, just the 'adaptive' type marketing deal like the Bronco. Is it a 2021?
I'm talking about the ACC. Just tightens the dampers in sport mode to give a firmer feeling.

Also I realized I was misremembering what my 2015 had since I've had mine left in my custom mode for like 5+ years now and never look at it. Just went out and mine (manual SE model) only offers 3 settings that can be adjusted between normal and sport. Steering, which reduces power steering in sport mode. Powertrain, which adjusts the throttle response (and shift points if you have DSG). Engine noise, which literally pipes in more noise.

I was probably recalling my buddy's newer GTI that had a performance pack and DSG. I definitely recall there being a setting for adjusting how "comfortable" the suspension felt. I think the ACC was available for all years of the MK7 if you got the performance pack. Dunno if it's standard in the 7.5 or 8.
Sponsored