First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Delorean
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Episode 1 was really interesting and enjoyable, and I am looking forward to Episode 2.

There is great value in listening to podcasts that actually tell you some history and facts, versus feelings and opinions. This is more on the history/fact side.

CFD288

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello everyone,
This is my first time starting a topic so if i screw up, bare with me.

I cant wait to get my bronco!! And like all of us, I cant get enough. I stumbelled upon this podcast. I have done a search in the forums and couldnt find anything so I thought I would share. I use google but I'm sure you could find it on itunes as well. Here is the link

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=a...jLWNvbnRlbnQuY29tL2JyaW5nYmFja2Jyb25jbw&ep=14

If this is old news, my apologies

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure if anyone else has been listening to this, it’s been super interesting so far! The newest episode has been my favorite, pretty depressing when he just says most of the Ford employees who wanted a bronco just decided to buy a Jeep. Pretty crazy that after all this time we did end up getting a Bronco, sounds like Ford had pretty much given up on the nameplate.

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The most interesting tidbit I heard in Ep. 5 was they had a plan for a return in 2000. Moray Callum had a truck made and everything. But at the time, Ford had too many brands under them and didn’t feel adding another SUV to their lineup( boy the times have changed).

So Callum’s original concept never saw the light of day to the public. Only sight of it was on his Instagram blurred out.
(Shown here)
Ford Bronco Ford’s New Podcast, “Bring Back Bronco: The Untold Story” 6A7D5BCB-7DDF-4F19-9F6F-CAE370B5C98C

EDIT: This thread has links about the U260 concept https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/late-90’s-bronco-u260-development-pics-story.4456/

Last edited:

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The podcast is very interesting and engaging. Definitely recommend every Bronco fan to listen to it.

Tpmonahan

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone else been listen to this podcast. It is very good a lot of info I didn’t know or forgot. I forgot that the Expedition replaces the Bronco.
Give it a listen !

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone else been listen to this podcast. It is very good a lot of info I didn’t know or forgot. I forgot that the Expedition replaces the Bronco.
Give it a listen !
Yes, just listened to the first 5 (I think) today on a drive. Excellent and they do a nice job of weaving in the history behind each Bronco decision. Origins of G.O.A.T.!

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been listening too. Really interesting stuff, and practically ad-free!

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone been listening to the Bring Back My Bronco podcast? It is pretty good.

More importantly, I wonder if there is any syncing of the release of the episodes to other Bronco releases?

Example the next episode releasing on Oct. 19th is "Green Light"... is this going to be the day for Build and Price?

Haven't done the research to see if there is a connection yet... maybe there is?

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I assume it’s going to talk about getting the 6G program green kit. Then the final episode will be about actually creating it.

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone been listening to the Bring Back My Bronco podcast? It is pretty good.

More importantly, I wonder if there is any syncing of the release of the episodes to other Bronco releases?

Example the next episode releasing on Oct. 19th is "Green Light"... is this going to be the day for Build and Price?

Haven't done the research to see if there is a connection yet... maybe there is?
I’ve been enjoying the podcast. I also had the thought that B&P Date would correlate with an episode, though I worry it’s going to be the final episode.
Sponsored