Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2019 Expedition, 2020 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this correct? It seems insane that Ford wants $710.33 for the harness to secure the door storage bags in the vehicle. It appears to just be a couple straps and clips. $185/per bag plus the harness equals $1450.33 for on-vehicle storage. Has anyone found any alternatives at a reasonable price or know if you can secure the doors with something else?

I would rarely want to store them in the car, I just thought it would be nice to have the option, but for that price, I'll just get some aftermarket bags and store them in the garage.

Ford Bronco Ford 4-Door On-Vehicle Storage Bags Ford_Storage_Bags
Sponsored

KenM

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV Ram Prospector, Bronco, HD RG & Pan America
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It’s seems as though Ford is trying to dissuade people from buying the on-board storage bags.

Badland-Mansquatch-ATX

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL, Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this correct? It seems insane that Ford wants $710.33 for the harness to secure the door storage bags in the vehicle. It appears to just be a couple straps and clips. $185/per bag plus the harness equals $1450.33 for on-vehicle storage. Has anyone found any alternatives at a reasonable price or know if you can secure the doors with something else?

I would rarely want to store them in the car, I just thought it would be nice to have the option, but for that price, I'll just get some aftermarket bags and store them in the garage.

I have 4 brand new door storage bags that I would sell if interested. Not even sure of the fair asking price.. shoot me an offer? would have to ship from 10994.

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Confused, so if you order the door storage bags you have to separately order harnesses and tie down hooks to install in the vehicle to use them?

cdubs70

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Worth throwing out... I have bags for the 4 door. I don't have the strap. But these are the OEM bags that came with the First Edition. Front bags were used 3-4 times. Back bags never used and still in plastic.

If you're local to Metro-West Boston, $350 takes them home.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Worth throwing out... I have bags for the 4 door. I don't have the strap. But these are the OEM bags that came with the First Edition. Front bags were used 3-4 times. Back bags never used and still in plastic.

If you're local to Metro-West Boston, $350 takes them home.
I ordered bags and having them come with the delivery but do they not come with a strap or is this something else you had to order separately?

cdubs70

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered bags and having them come with the delivery but do they not come with a strap or is this something else you had to order separately?
Don't know. I ordered these from a Ford Dealer shortly getting my 2021 OB (that didn't come with bags). I don't think I would have used the strap ever. Getting the doors on and off is a bit more of a "thing" than it was on my Wrangler in the past. So I don't think I'd ever try and pull them on the go.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't know. I ordered these from a Ford Dealer shortly getting my 2021 OB (that didn't come with bags). I don't think I would have used the strap ever. Getting the doors on and off is a bit more of a "thing" than it was on my Wrangler in the past. So I don't think I'd ever try and pull them on the go.
Ok thank you for that info. I ordered bags with but didn’t know if I needed to buy something else. I assume there are latches in the floor to hook them too in the badlands but I guess I’ll find out
Sponsored