Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like it is a raised sticker vs a cap so it will not cover the complete letter down the sides? Still much durable than a plain old sticker overlay.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would imagine they’ll show up, unless Tufskinz has exclusivity.
Tufskinz has been around a while. They made some really nice FORD letters for the Raptor. I had an orange set on mine. Ford nuked them for being unlicensed, but apparently all is well now.

Sponsored

Tcbbronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doesnt show up in US. Tried part number on US site

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks good, but is the Eruption Green seems lighter than the color on the Bronco.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like Ford has released their own branded coloured grill letter overlays:

It appears they fit over top the current letters, like a cap of some sort.

Add a new look to your Bronco with these stylish Grille Letter emblems. Kit features raised BRONCO letters that fit over the existing Grille letters. • Raised and stylish BRONCO lettering - each letter is designed to last and manufactured using TufSkinz 3-layer process: • 1st layer – UV doming resin that creates a high gloss, scratch resistant finish • 2nd layer – consists of a variety of substrates including carbon fiber and factory-matched colors • 3rd layer – utilizes 3M automotive grade adhesive for a perfect bond and installation ease

1652536306346.jpeg

I am interested in Eruption Green, do you think the Dealer would install it? I am not that great at doing the installation by myself. I see there is a Pickup at the Dealer for no shipping fees.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, protecting your intellectual property and preventing dilution of it is definitely shady AF.
You have an obligation to defend your IP or be at risk of losing your right to do so. However, extending the idea of intellectual property to a word that predates your claim in a language that predates the founder of your company's existence and the country whose laws you are leveraging to the detriment of one company in favor of another for an idea you hadn't put into manufacture, despite global manufacturing resources, all due to the style with which you use those letters is ignominious. You deserve public shame for being a d-bag.

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am interested in Eruption Green, do you think the Dealer would install it? I am not that great at doing the installation by myself. I see there is a Pickup at the Dealer for no shipping fees.
Well, I haven't seen these in-person, but it sounds like they just fit on top of the current Bronco badging, so it should be easy. It's not just a sticker; it would be some sort of form-fitting letter.

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You have an obligation to defend your IP or be at risk of losing your right to do so. However, extending the idea of intellectual property to a word that predates your claim in a language that predates the founder of your company's existence and the country whose laws you are leveraging to the detriment of one company in favor of another for an idea you hadn't put into manufacture, despite global manufacturing resources, all due to the style with which you use those letters is ignominious. You deserve public shame for being a d-bag.
That's the whole thing behind IP. The protection isn't for the word, language, or age of either, but the style and design of said IP. Dilution is EXACTLY what they are protecting themselves from. Losing the distivenness of a mark.

Ford not electing to manufacture themselves or seek out someone to make a licensed version doesn't give any company a right to produce.

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I haven't seen these in-person, but it sounds like they just fit on top of the current Bronco badging, so it should be easy. It's not just a sticker; it would be some sort of form-fitting letter.
If they are like what they make for the Raptor, they are quite thick, more than 1/8th which makes them very easy to install.
Ford Bronco Ford Accessories adds Grill Letters Emblems by TufSkinz (Various Colors) 1652556405564

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does this mean we can expect official bronco script badges from Ford soon?

I mean, they sent a c&d to other sticker companies and then started offering their own, only makes sense...
They’ll have script emblems that require a chip module and will be back ordered for 8-12 months.
Sponsored