Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These appear to be nothing more than domed decals, not form-fitting or caps. Think "puffy decals" cut to shape with a color.
Difficult to tell based off their description. On @Bronc-O 's earlier post, it looks like these do cover the letters almost entirely, including the sides. Maybe it's just the angle of the picture. Won't really know until someone buys these and posts a picture.
Sponsored

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Difficult to tell based off their description. On @Bronc-O 's earlier post, it looks like these do cover the letters almost entirely, including the sides. Maybe it's just the angle of the picture. Won't really know until someone buys these and posts a picture.
Well, based on the description they offer, it just talks about the dome, the color layer, and the 3M adhesive . . . perfect description of a domed decal, so it would seem to be only a surface application and not go down the sides. Again, based on their own description.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, based on the description they offer, it just talks about the dome, the color layer, and the 3M adhesive . . . perfect description of a domed decal, so it would seem to be only a surface application and not go down the sides. Again, based on their own description.
We've all had fantastic experiences with Ford's Build & Price too, being super accurate :ROFLMAO: I wish they'd post some 3D pictures on their site though - But what do I know...

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We've all had fantastic experiences with Ford's Build & Price too, being super accurate :ROFLMAO: I wish they'd post some 3D pictures on their site though - But what do I know...
You're right . . . better photos (for MANY of their items) would be super helpful!

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
These appear to be nothing more than domed decals, not form-fitting or caps. Think "puffy decals" cut to shape with a color.
Yup, here's their same 3D vinyl for a different application. The clear coating over the top is not "puffy decal", but a solid yet flexible acylic. It's the stuff that every "Carbon fiber dash overlay" kit was from about 2000 that you find on Ebay by the tens of thousands of listings.

For the price asked it seems fine. I was genuinely hoping for a solid plastic cap which slip-fit over the top of the letters as it would be drastically easier to 2-tone paint them.

IMHO, that other sticker company that used to have Bronco emblem vinyl with 2-tone and different effects was better than these will be. And that being said, having a VIN or a Bronco to put them on would be waaaaaaaaaaay better than where i'm at now in the "no VIN for you!" club.

Ford Bronco Ford Accessories adds Grill Letters Emblems by TufSkinz (Various Colors) 1652735328346

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, too bad, sorry to hear you are in that category . . . I just received my VIN, so hopefully yours is not too far off. I hear you on the decals, and agree that a cap would be best, maybe someone in the aftermarket will develop them? I would think that the tolerances would need to be spot-on to keep them snug and not fall away under general driving conditions . . . might be tricky.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If they are the same as on the Raptor, they do not wrap around the sides. They are very thick and substantial looking, more than 1/8th inch thick. The thickness may make them appear they wrap around. If you need the entire letters to be covered, these are probably not for you.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup, here's their same 3D vinyl for a different application. The clear coating over the top is not "puffy decal", but a solid yet flexible acylic. It's the stuff that every "Carbon fiber dash overlay" kit was from about 2000 that you find on Ebay by the tens of thousands of listings.

For the price asked it seems fine. I was genuinely hoping for a solid plastic cap which slip-fit over the top of the letters as it would be drastically easier to 2-tone paint them.

IMHO, that other sticker company that used to have Bronco emblem vinyl with 2-tone and different effects was better than these will be. And that being said, having a VIN or a Bronco to put them on would be waaaaaaaaaaay better than where i'm at now in the "no VIN for you!" club.

Ford Bronco Ford Accessories adds Grill Letters Emblems by TufSkinz (Various Colors) 1652735328346
Again, if the same as Tufskinz makes for the Raptor, they are not a cheap looking decal. they are very thick and feel like they are made of rubber and very flexible and easy to install.

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered these with express shipping today - I’ll let y’all know my impressions this week if folks are interested.
Yes, and please post some pictures here too!

Easy-v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should protect the stock lettering from rocks and big old junebugs

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Toyota has something like this, they call them emblem covers.

If you've been behind a 4runner lately the badge "4runner" and the Toyota emblem always come chrome plastic from the factory. You can buy the emblem covers (only offered in black) and they have two-sided tape on the inside to stick to the emblems.

These should be similar, and I will buy them if proven they are the same.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got my letters from ebay. I plan to paint before I install them but this gives you an idea of how their applied. They completely wrap around all the letters.

Ford Bronco Ford Accessories adds Grill Letters Emblems by TufSkinz (Various Colors) 20220520_091316

Ford Bronco Ford Accessories adds Grill Letters Emblems by TufSkinz (Various Colors) 20220520_091316

Are these the same brand as the Ford ones I posted, or a different brand?

They look great!
Sponsored