Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have searched and searched and can't find anywhere online to do so, I asked the same question here before and someone said you had to use them AT the dealer. So you're still stuck going into the dealer to order, which means you likely won't get the discount price. I haven't tested it though.
This is correct. Just called the dealer, they accept the points but do not accept the discount.
Sponsored

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's still cheaper to use Fairway Fords website to order a lot of these accessories even with the discount.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We all need to cross our fingers that their is a 20% discount code when the new modular hard top finally hits the accessory store!

benratt

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badsquatch, '71, '79, '94 '96 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 door roof rack sold out.
Search this site for a used one. I bought one from a guy on here last week and got a good deal. Keep in mind, the two door racks and the 4 door racks are the same. I installed a 2 door rack on my 4 door no issues.

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has been as long as I have been looking. Code ACC20 is listed at the top of the page, and gets you 20% off through the end of the month.
I used the code ACC20. What I didn’t realize was it was a one time use code even though it’s valid through the end of August. I’m glad they gave us a second code to use because I didn’t buy everything all at once although I would have had I known.

Sponsored

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are the mudflaps really worth $499? Any other alternatives that are just as good?
Check out Weathertech by McNeil which are about 40 bucks. I put them on mine and they fit perfectly. IMO There’s not a mud flap in the world worth $500.

A1CF49F4-00D3-4057-8DDC-F0CCD01B2041.jpeg

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow 20% off the usual 50% markup. Ford makes their profit on parts not vehicles -about 8% margin. Part of the reason EVs are big trouble for OEMs. Less parts harder to scale production.

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
when can I order a ford 4dr soft top!?

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's still cheaper to use Fairway Fords website to order a lot of these accessories even with the discount.
Fairway Ford left my orders outstanding forever. Even after I checked with local dealers that told me things were easily found in stock. But you’re right dealers do have pricing that comes equal to these discounts. As an aside I tried to use the Woodward discount code and it didn’t take at all. Since I already use the ACC 20 code I can’t use it again. I wound up trying Ford worldoemparts.com. They discount 20% as well we’ll see how it goes.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still need door bags but I wanted to use my points, so I guess I'm visiting my price gouging dealer.

ravenb99

First Edition
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Back during one of the earlier sales I asked my dealer and they said to do the order online and print out the shopping cart with the prices. Then bring in and he'd match or in some cases be cheaper then the discount online anyways. Came out cheaper and was able to use my points. Some of the installation charges were cheaper online versus at dealer and a few prices were different as well but in the end it matched the online price with 20% off. Got to use my points that way. Worth checking out. At the time they had someone handling all the Bronco accessories orders in house.

Bob'sBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are the mudflaps really worth $499? Any other alternatives that are just as good?
I like my weather tech front mud flaps, no drilling needed and only cost $50 from stickerfab.com

Ford Bronco Ford Accessories Discounted 20% Through August 26 20220822_191831

Bob'sBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like my weather tech front mud flaps, no drilling needed and only cost $50 from stickerfab.