First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not trying to put in a plug for dealer ordering but avoid their site and order your stuff directly from the dealer. We place the order directly with the FAD where Ford is sending orders to them to fill. When we send them an order we know what should be coming in, they tell us if it's delayed or has to be pulled from another warehouse. At least someone at the dealer knows what's going on. With Ford's ordering, stuff just shows up and we're supposed to figure it out. Ford's system is not set up to do this correctly. FADs generally don't do direct ship to consumers as their model is through the dealers. Ford is basically competing with the dealers and providing a much lower level of service.
Oh now you tell me. Kidding. Iā€™ll remember that next go round hopefully.
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh now you tell me. Kidding. Iā€™ll remember that next go round hopefully.
This is all relatively new so we're seeing how they can completely mess this up too. They tell us to sell accessories, we do. Now they say, we're going to sell accessories, undercut dealers on margin and wonder why dealer are underperforming on accessory sales.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've had good luck with Ruxer. But ymmv.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is all relatively new so we're seeing how they can completely mess this up too. They tell us to sell accessories, we do. Now they say, we're going to sell accessories, undercut dealers on margin and wonder why dealer are underperforming on accessory sales.
So we donā€™t have to deal with Ford parts direct come points usage time (after Bronco purchase), feel free to ā€œdealer-splainā€ how we can use our points via dealer instead. I think itā€™ll help a lot of us get our stuff sooner and probably at a discount. Thanks in advance

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we donā€™t have to deal with Ford parts direct come points usage time (after Bronco purchase), feel free to ā€œdealer-splainā€ how we can use our points via dealer instead. I think itā€™ll help a lot of us get our stuff sooner and probably at a discount. Thanks in advance
With me or any dealer?

If you want parts, the parts department will create an invoice will all the stuff you want. In this case lets say $400.00. On the invoice they will put another line on that says something like, ā€œFord Pass Points Discountā€ with a negative $400.00, essentially making your bill a wash with the exception of tax or shipping. FP points donā€™t cover these two itemsā€¦..supposedly.
The someone, usually cashier, will get into your FP account, enter the parts invoice number and redeem $400.00 worth of points from your account. You pay tax and/or shipping and walk out. We are reimbursed by Ford through our monthly parts billing statement. Iā€™ll try to find an example of one but several forum members have bought from me using points. Any dealer not doing it or getting it figured out isā€¦ā€¦..yea. Iā€™ll take ā€˜em all.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

With me or any dealer?

If you want parts, the parts department will create an invoice will all the stuff you want. In this case lets say $400.00. On the invoice they will put another line on that says something like, ā€œFord Pass Points Discountā€ with a negative $400.00, essentially making your bill a wash with the exception of tax or shipping. FP points donā€™t cover these two itemsā€¦..supposedly.
The someone, usually cashier, will get into your FP account, enter the parts invoice number and redeem $400.00 worth of points from your account. You pay tax and/or shipping and walk out. We are reimbursed by Ford through our monthly parts billing statement. Iā€™ll try to find an example of one but several forum members have bought from me using points. Any dealer not doing it or getting it figured out isā€¦ā€¦..yea. Iā€™ll take ā€˜em all.
So, you guys can use Ford Pass Points on the 6g Forum deal? If so- Good, I'll order some stuff when I get my Bronco ('sposed to be this week) and points. I ordered and received Rock Rails from you guys and it was slow but they got here, love em. I actually felt bad for ordering from you, great price and I figured you lost your ass on shipping, but I love your service and attitude.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thing that really helps on shipping for most of the big items is if we can ship to a business address, cost is much less.
We can use as long as the points cover your order, including shipping. I canā€™t split orders between points and CC because of the extra steps involved. We are going to a different e commerce platform in a couple weeks and might have the ability but not right now.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
15 % off till 12/31/21- so this screw up could save you money on a reorder.
I went and had my canvas Bimini top delivered to my house for $7.95. Showed up 5 days after ordering.

OP
OP
elbroncodor

elbroncodor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tacoma w/ long travel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now they won't even cancel and refund my order, saying that they have to wait until the item reaches the dealership and the dealership sends it back to them to issue a refund. All I can say is don't order from Ford Accessories if you value your money, time, or sanity.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now they won't even cancel and refund my order, saying that they have to wait until the item reaches the dealership and the dealership sends it back to them to issue a refund. All I can say is don't order from Ford Accessories if you value your money, time, or sanity.
That sucketh majorly.I ordered on 10/29 and the below shipped on 11/3. ProFordParts.com did me right. Just lucky, I guess. My floor liners were for a base with carpet, not the product you ordered. And no, that is not overnight shipping. that took 10 or so days to arrivel.

logo-sm.png

ORDER #6673

Hello Super Lucky Dude [recently, not lifetime, mostly]

The following items have shipped via FedEx, FedEx. Your tracking number(s): were judiciously deleted by the judicious deleter.

Part Number​
Part Name​
Price​
Quantity​
Total​
VM2DZ-15600D20-F​
Seat Covers​
$224.60​
1​
$224.60​
M2DZ-5413300-AA​
Floor Liner​