Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are the Tube Doors available to order yet?
M-19008-BTD4
Can I order them from a local dealer where I haven't ordered my Bronco from?
Sponsored

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You might want to get a locking pin for your hitch cover. I had a nice bowtie one on my Silverado several years ago and when I caught a guy trying to take it, he said he was "just checking it out". :rolleyes:
Off topic, but this reminded me of something that happened a few years back when I was involved with a SAR K9 team. We had a deputy Sheriff from Ohio giving a seminar and we were working a local factory doing human remains searches. The building manager came in and tapped me on the shoulder and said "I don't want to alarm the lady but a sleazy looking guy was just trying to get in her truck." I replied, "I don't think you'll alarm her, she's a deputy sheriff and there are two police K9's in it. Breaking in would be the worst mistake of his life." He said, "But he could steel the cooler..." That would have been an even worse mistake, as in that cooler was a human leg amputated below the knee, a wrist and hand, part of a rib cage and lots of disgusting tissues and fluids.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I ordered the tailgate fold down table, orange tow hooks, black exhaust for the 2.7. Door sill plates...
I’m waiting to see if there different exhaust with the eventual power pack
Sponsored