Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

80837F7F-7081-4136-B892-68B4CD5DF3BA.jpeg

https://accessories.ford.com/bronco-winch-kit.html

M-1821-B

The Ford Performance by WARN® Bronco Winch Kit was co-developed by Ford and WARN engineers to develop a winch solution for the 2021 Bronco that offers an OEM level of fit, finish, durability, and vehicle integration. The Ford Performance by WARN Bronco Winch Kit includes : • Unique WARN® 10,000 lb. Winch

100-foot spydura synthetic winch line
10,000 lb. Epic winch hook
Red hook strap
Wired remote control
Required bracketry and hardware
Not compatible with Bronco Base, Black Diamond or First Edition models
Sponsored

OP
OP
bytheway

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It also mentions requires dealer install, of course requires modular bumper, and not compatible with LUX.

Install was only $264 at the dealer I chose which seems like a steal if you can swallow the $3500 price of the kit itself.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It also mentions requires dealer install, of course requires modular bumper, and not compatible with LUX.

Install was only $264 at the dealer I chose which seems like a steal if you can swallow the $3500 price of the kit itself.
So no lux or Capable Bumper which is standard next year bronco's :rolleyes: :sleep:

Front Bumper Compatible with Outer Banks with Modular Front Bumper1 without 314A, LUX Package2 Compatible with Badlands without 334A, LUX Package2 Compatible with Wildtrak with Modular Front Bumper1 without 354A, LUX Package2 Compatible with Big Bend with Modular Front Bumper1
What the hell is all this 314a,334a,354a stuff o_O

Sponsored

Jason hamilton

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not compatible with Black Diamond, but requires modular bumper, which is standard on BD? Am I missing something?

Shame that looks good.

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t pay anywhere near that for the Warn Zeon 12S Platinum on my van!! Does it come with something else that I am missing? Like an on board air compressor

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Holy expensive shit Batman…. No way that’s worth anywhere near $3500! There will be quality bumpers soon and many winches that will mount right up. $1700 ish.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For that price you could buy a beater mud rig on swampers to pull you out :ROFLMAO:. But I guess for people that cant cut, bend, and weld metal or paint or wire up a 3 way switch its not too bad a deal. Materials and tools would cost half that. Plus a crash course in fab work. It adds up. Anyway I plan on building my own in a empty lot somewhere between Granger Ford, a Harbor Freight and a local Iowa metal scraper. I will but a cheap stick welder, a drill with some bits, a grinder, and a Badlands Apex winch. It will be very Roadkill and hella fun.

Sponsored

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Damn, that's too expensive. I wonder how much just the mounting bracket is on the Modular bumper, then buy your own winch and don't worry about integrated wiring for control. As rarely as a winch is used, we can use a normal winch controller and loop it back to the driver like we always do.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damn, that's too expensive. I wonder how much just the mounting bracket is on the Modular bumper, then buy your own winch and don't worry about integrated wiring for control. As rarely as a winch is used, we can use a normal winch controller and loop it back to the driver like we always do.
👆 this