BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If they are shooting for rubicon with the badlands how do they not offer a 6 cylinder manual like Jeep.. Blows my mind. I know I am in the minority of loving sticks but to me they are so much more fun to drive.
The 6 is the base motor in the rubicon, so it is similar. And if I remember right the 6 is about the same power as the 2.3
Sponsored

wavedancer

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Use the x plan. It has to be within 1% of mart I hear.
You can't just use the X-Plan. You have to be issued an X-Plan PIN to be able to qualify. Either thru the Friends and Family Program or the Partners program. No PIN = No X-Plan.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So with ~200K orders, let's say ~100K follow through. How is that going to sit with dealers who want the Bronco today, because they can sell it, but are being asked to wait for 100K to be built and delivered to people who reserved and hope to pay x-plan pricing?
I hope to pay A-plan pricing.

NativeSoCal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2D Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can't just use the X-Plan. You have to be issued an X-Plan PIN to be able to qualify. Either thru the Friends and Family Program or the Partners program. No PIN = No X-Plan.
I spent the $25 to join MCA, and from their website I clicked on info and then benefits of membership. Click on hyperlink for X-Plan and there's a link to get your PIN. Haven't clicked on the PIN link because I don't know if it expires within a certain time frame. Maybe someone else on the forum knows more.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spent the $25 to join MCA, and from their website I clicked on info and then benefits of membership. Click on hyperlink for X-Plan and there's a link to get your PIN. Haven't clicked on the PIN link because I don't know if it expires within a certain time frame. Maybe someone else on the forum knows more.
According to motortrend, you can access your pin 60 days after registration with MCA. As for the pin expiring, I’m not sure.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
X plan PIN's are good for a year and you can get 2 per year.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe it’s worth getting a 2 yr plan on MCA now? Hate to find out my car delivery slips beyond 12 months today and when they finalize the paperwork Near delivery they realize my X plan expired and if I go to renew the MCA plan for a second year I need to wait 60 days for a new pin and lose out on the savings

I’m spending the extra $25 for a 2 year plan at $50

or am I just being crazy

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, lots of demand, and a smart dealership would get ahead of this with customer contact to ensure people don't change their minds on the vehicle or switch dealers. A phone call and a monthly email at least reminding people how happy they are to have us as customers. We are going to buy - maybe a Bronco, maybe something else. Maybe from them, maybe from another dealer. I'm in Colorado Springs, but Centennial, Littleton, Denver are right up the road and I'm sure those places would love to sell me something.

Advice to dealers: "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

Will most of them listen? Neigh.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe it’s worth getting a 2 yr plan on MCA now? Hate to find out my car delivery slips beyond 12 months today and when they finalize the paperwork Near delivery they realize my X plan expired and if I go to renew the MCA plan for a second year I need to wait 60 days for a new pin and lose out on the savings

or am I just being crazy
I haven't looked into MCA fully yet but couldn't you get a 1 year MCA membership, generate a PIN on the last day, and then have another year to use the PIN?

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base

or am I just being crazy
You don’t need the PIN until you take delivery - you don’t need join now.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought I would need the pin when I place my order in December. And possibly again when I take delivery, if the spot check.

when I order in December and sign off on the price w my dealer, they are just going to take my word for it that I’m on the x plan without running my pin? IDK

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought I would need the pin when I place my order in December. And possibly again when I take delivery, if the spot check.

when I order in December and sign off on the price w my dealer, they are just going to take my word for it that I’m on the x plan without running my pin? IDK
You can get the PIN anytime, even when your're at the dealer if need be. Just be sure you have the logon and password to the site.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base

There is no reason they would need the PIN at order date, just tell them you will be x-plan eligible when delivered, it should be no issue. If you don’t have a PIN at delivery you obviously won’t be able to utilize X-plan. That said, I’m not a Ford dealer, so to be certain, call and ask the dealer you plan to use.
Sponsored