Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have 35 ish reservations at a semi large dealer in Atlanta Ga. So a major market. just for your info.
Drew, let me know if you're at Hennessy that's the dealer I'm leaning towards, but never purchased from there. This will be my first Ford, and I have yet to put in my reservation, don't need to take delivery in March, but will reserve one in the next week or so. I know that overall reservations are more likely around 25K-30K which is great. Texas, Arizona, and California will always have the most reservations for a vehicle like this. Colorado may be on the list as well, but most guys in off-road dominant areas, (including North GA and Appalachian region already own off road vehicles and my not be ready to buy just yet.
Sponsored

SouthernBronco6g

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Let's see how many reservations stick after the dealers start playing the dealer markup game. The dealer that has my reservation send me this crap.

"Anything that is limited edition we mark up $10,000 over MSRP. Across the board on every Ford we sell we ask $2,000 over MSRP.

Happy Hunting.

Jorge Sanchez
Sales Consultant
Bob Wondries Ford
400 S Atlantic Blvd Alhambra Ca 91801
(626)289-3591 Office"

Not exactly a warm welcoming feeling. To me that reads, "now that we have your reservation we know you are stuck with us and plan to exploit that as much as possible". It seems that the salespeople are drunk with the influx of demand. Ford needs to be careful that this doesn't blow up in the face.
And of course call other dealers in your area and find one that will work with you. When Ford allows you to switch dealers, switch problem solved.

stik0401

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang and new Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Might go with a Rubicon now since I cannot get a manual bronco. I going to have to think about it I been waiting for bronco to come out to replace my wrangler, But no stick to me is a no deal ???
The 4 banger in the Bronco makes more HP power & torque than the 6 in the Jeep, if Im reading that right. If that's true, who cares how many cylinders. lol

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I called the dealer after ordering I was told to expect a year wait. Has anyone else been told the same? If he was accurate I might as well wait for this:
https://www.motortrend.com/news/2022-ford-bronco-raptor-everything-we-know/
That's someone at a dealer that likely doesn't have such info, although he may not be that far off. Production isn't expected for at least 5 months. By the time they issue OK to buy and transport to dealers, it would likely be another 2 months for the first units to appear. So your at about 7 months. Say they have 100k orders already and expect to build 200k a year and you just placed your reservation, a year could be very close.

Sponsored

Broncode

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you get the Rubicon with an MT and 35s?
No, but I can get a 6MT Rubicon with front and rear lockers. Tires are probably the easiest upgrade to do from a non-factory standpoint. If the Sasquatch package had front and rear lockers with a 7MT, it wouldn’t even matter if it came with 10in tires, I would get one. Ford is either waiting to put this combo in a badass model....or they are afraid something will break very easily with this kind of setup. Something’s up.

cyberbro

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

blew past the Mach-E, I really don't think its the time for electric yet in my life. Glad they did not force it on the Bronco

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No, but I can get a 6MT Rubicon with front and rear lockers. Tires are probably the easiest upgrade to do from a non-factory standpoint. If the Sasquatch package had front and rear lockers with a 7MT, it wouldn’t even matter if it came with 10in tires, I would get one. Ford is either waiting to put this combo in a badass model....or they are afraid something will break very easily with this kind of setup. Something’s up.
My gut tells me that the manual is expected to be a very small percent of sales, they did one with the lower option to get under the 30k starting price tag, have the MT offer and said enough. They aren't building this thing to target the 5% of wrangler sales that are MT, its the 95% auto trans that are sold they are marketing to. That's my 2 centavos.

broncobobby

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Jeep CJ7, 74 F100, 14 Explorer, 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My local dealer who called to verify my reservation almost 24 hours after launch had 40 reservations already. They were surprised by it.
My Salesman from a small rural dealership called within hours of my Reservation acceptance.

Sponsored

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Drew, let me know if you're at Hennessy that's the dealer I'm leaning towards, but never purchased from there. This will be my first Ford, and I have yet to put in my reservation, don't need to take delivery in March, but will reserve one in the next week or so. I know that overall reservations are more likely around 25K-30K which is great. Texas, Arizona, and California will always have the most reservations for a vehicle like this. Colorado may be on the list as well, but most guys in off-road dominant areas, (including North GA and Appalachian region already own off road vehicles and my not be ready to buy just yet.
Im at Fivestar Ford in stn mtn. We have 35 reservations right now. I reached out to our Ford Rep and they dont have any answers for how many we are actually going to get and how quickly. My personal one is like 3-4th at my store. Im hoping ill be able to get it by April but im a lil skeptical.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...and you can get a 7MT Badlands with front and rear lockers....
No one reads the details lol. Badlands comes with all the goodies for off roading and standard with 2.3 eco 7mt. Basically exactly what he is looking for. Even has the disconnecting sway bar.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No one reads the details lol. Badlands comes with all the goodies for off roading and standard with 2.3 eco 7mt. Basically exactly what he is looking for. Even has the disconnecting sway bar.
A Badlands with the "Dealer accessory" 37" tires is looking really sweet...

Broncode

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, what makes the Sasquatch package so difficult to add with the Badlands trim then? 35in tires???

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, what makes the Sasquatch package so difficult to add with the Badlands trim then? 35in tires???
Its not difficult. The Sasquatch pkg just adds the 35in tires to the Badlands. The badlands already has the lockers, suspension, etc from the sasq as standard.
Sponsored