Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received my bump email this morning stating my build move from week of 2/28 (had an actual build date of 3/4) to 3/14. I do have a VIN, so I have to believe there is some hope... perhaps for Ice Mountain, though.
Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The silent shoe that's been dropping all over the country that has been neglected of mention, I am seeing evidence of, is all the small dealers leveraged on credit their Floorplan, are going out of business or selling to chain franchises. Whatever order and deposit you've trusted them with disappears with that change in ownership or closure. Bye, bye, Bronco... Ford cannot afford half their distribution channels disappearing, and they cannot make too many unsold units sitting. The unions will not allow them to close plants because they get paid 75% at idle. Something has to give, Ford files for ch11 protection. All of our orders are null and void.
Ford has a minimum viability number and cash flow is likely critical, they're easily circling the drain at this point.

Last edited:

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You know what does have chips. Broncos price marked 15K over sticker.
at the Ford dealer yesterday and watching them unload a loaded 2-door Bronco Wildtrak with MIC top. Gets parked upfront by the other 2 ā€˜dealer stockā€™ Broncosā€¦ā€¦walk over to it later on while in the service department and look at the window stickerā€¦ā€¦ADM $20,000

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So glad itā€™s everything we speculated. Couldnā€™t they provide some glimmers of hope of when new batches of chips arrive!
Those are saved for the 2022 Braptors...

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What will you do if this gets pushed to 2023?
Come on, donā€™t say that! :ROFLMAO:

Well, Iā€™ll survive; these are first world problems. Will just look on the bright side of saving money and hope to finally get a white top option for my 2 Dr. See, silver linings!

Catmandu1999

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Triumph Spitfire
Your Bronco Model
Base
We looked at a loaded Ecosport yesterday at the dealer.

Luxe Yellow is kinda like Cyber Orange.

<sigh>

Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 2/14 date bumped to 2/28 yesterday.
my motherā€™s Maverick build actually got moved up from 3/7 to 2/21

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The silent shoe that's been dropping all over the country that has been neglected of mention, I am seeing evidence of, is all the small dealers leveraged on credit their Floorplan, are going out of business or selling to chain franchises. Whatever order and deposit you've trusted them with disappears with that change in ownership or closure. Bye, bye, Bronco... Ford cannot afford half their distribution channels disappearing, and they cannot make too many unsold units sitting. The unions will not allow them to close plants because they get paid 75% at idle. Something has to give, Ford files for ch11 protection. All of our orders are null and void.
Ford has a minimum viability number and cash flow is likely critical, they're easily circling the drain at this point.
It looks like Ford still has the stopper in place.
Ford enters 2022 in a stronger financial position than it has enjoyed in years. The company said it has $36 billion in cash and $52 billion in liquidity. Those numbers include Ford's stake in electric truck and van maker Rivian Automotive Inc (RIVN.O), valued at $10.6 billion at the end of 2021.
Ford shares skid despite a bullish 2022 outlook

BroncoBabe1226

Outer Banks
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Really was hoping to have some movement on my Bronco. ā€œIn Productionā€ starting 2/2/22 and build date of 2/24. Still no updates. My VIN is showing on the palapp.com tracker for convoy shipment but just as pending for last week. Hard seeing Broncos popping up in my area and knowing mine is probably just waiting shipment :(.

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wish I had a few 10 billion to open a semiconductor plant. We gotta start making important components like this is the USA again and I see that Intel and TX instruments are but we need them now. We canā€™t rely on China anymore.

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Really was hoping to have some movement on my Bronco. ā€œIn Productionā€ starting 2/2/22 and build date of 2/24. Still no updates. My VIN is showing on the palapp.com tracker for convoy shipment but just as pending for last week. Hard seeing Broncos popping up in my area and knowing mine is probably just waiting shipment :(.
If the 1/17 people (like me) are delayed til May, you should plan on being delayed until June.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.