First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If the 1/17 people (like me) are delayed til May, you should plan on being delayed until June.
I’d be okay with that if it at least said that so I could be realistic in when to expect it lol. Honestly wasn’t expecting it till July or August when I originally ordered it. Guess I’ll have nice down payment.
Sponsored

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
not sure how these companies are going to stay in business without any product to sell. not just ford gm too. they'll need more continued bailouts from us. these chip makers really have us by the you know whats
Ford doesn’t take bailouts.
I’d be okay with that if it at least said that so I could be realistic in when to expect it lol. Honestly wasn’t expecting it till July or August when I originally ordered it. Guess I’ll have nice down payment.
ha! My plan as well.

Shark1247

Badlands
First Name
Kelly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After the Ford stock tanked 10% on Friday Ford hit the market with more bad news Friday night, after the markets were closed, hoping the the story would get buried over the weekend.

Chip shortage forces Ford to cut production of F-150, Bronco and other important vehicles
Published Fri, Feb 4 2022 7:25 PM EST

Ford says chip shortage will force it to halt or cut production at 8 plants: reports
Published Sat, Feb 5, 2022 4:00 AM EST
By Dom Calicchio FOXBusiness
They could have built their own chip factory and built them in this amount of time. How about Intel and Texas Instruments?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.