Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I keep my eye on is this. The people you want to do those activities with are in your lives TODAY! Go enjoy those relationships now while the “things” sort themselves out. Time is precious.
You’re right man. Appreciate the perspective wake up. I‘ve been wheeling and camping, but I’m starting to become an entitled brat in all honesty; hate to admit this, but it’s true.

Time is precious and I, nor any of us should take it for granted so until I get my new rig, I’ll enjoy the memories I continue to make with the current one and my family and friends.

Cheers to you brother! 🍻
Sponsored

jakelele23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So THAT is why I got an email stating my build week of Feb. 7 got moved to Feb 21.
I was trying to wait to replace my worn out '01 F250 with the Bronco.
Interesting cause mine was Feb 14 then the 21st and now it says Feb 7th.

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Trouble at Ford………this is only part of the problem. Wall Street sees many issues, time will tell if they can get past the multitude of problems. This is the time for leaders to step forward. Shame on the US manufacturers off shoring production and parts.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

After the Ford stock tanked 10% on Friday Ford hit the market with more bad news Friday night, after the markets were closed, hoping the the story would get buried over the weekend.

Chip shortage forces Ford to cut production of F-150, Bronco and other important vehicles
Published Fri, Feb 4 2022 7:25 PM EST

Ford says chip shortage will force it to halt or cut production at 8 plants: reports
Published Sat, Feb 5, 2022 4:00 AM EST
By Dom Calicchio FOXBusiness
And Ford wants to roll out the Bronco Raptor when they're shutting down production for trucks that are already in production. It's a wonder the stock only tanked 10%. Maybe it's time for a management change at Ford!

snewton

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 2 dr /1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wondering if any of you guys who have gotten bumped to later weeks had already been in production on the tracker? My build was somehow moved forward by a few days (from the Feb 7th, to the 2nd, and then said it was in production on Jan 31). Trying to figure out if mine is actually going to be completed or if it's going to sit somewhere.
On the production tracker your vehicle will be updated to "In Production" the week before your production week. Mine went into production Jan 20th for a Jan 24th production week. My scheduled blend date aka final assembly date was January 28th. The vast majority of the January produced 2022 vehicles are sitting on ice mountain waiting on chips. Mine was one of the last vehicle vehicles on the line at shut down and still hasn't been completed. I expect it'll complete when production restarts on Feb 14th. Then likely off to ice mountain for a scheduled June delivery.

So your build week will start after the completing of the January 24th builds starting somewhere in the week of Feb 14th-18. Then depending on supply chain issues may join the party on ice mountain for summer delivery or if you are very lucky maybe not...

Sponsored

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After the Ford stock tanked 10% on Friday Ford hit the market with more bad news Friday night, after the markets were closed, hoping the the story would get buried over the weekend.

Chip shortage forces Ford to cut production of F-150, Bronco and other important vehicles

Ford says chip shortage will force it to halt or cut production at 8 plants: reports
wonder how may chips are set aside for the raptor, hmmmmm

bb7bb7

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
On the production tracker your vehicle will be updated to "In Production" the week before your production week. Mine went into production Jan 20th for a Jan 24th production week. My scheduled blend date aka final assembly date was January 28th. The vast majority of the January produced 2022 vehicles are sitting on ice mountain waiting on chips. Mine was one of the last vehicle vehicles on the line at shut down and still hasn't been completed. I expect it'll complete when production restarts on Feb 14th. Then likely off to ice mountain for a scheduled June delivery.

So your build week will start after the completing of the January 24th builds starting somewhere in the week of Feb 14th-18. Then depending on supply chain issues may join the party on ice mountain for summer delivery or if you are very lucky maybe not...
Very helpful. Thank you. Why do think delivery won’t be til summer? My salesman ordered one the week before me, had it built mid-Jan and it’s out for delivery (I assume delivered by now but haven’t asked).

Br0k3N_AxL3

Badlands
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Bronco, '11 F150, '88 Bronco, '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So THAT is why I got an email stating my build week of Feb. 7 got moved to Feb 21.
I was trying to wait to replace my worn out '01 F250 with the Bronco.
I wonder if you can donate it and have the chip transplanted 😂 But seriously, I'll go to pick n pull and donate a chip if they just build my Bronco for me. Recycle your trash

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is why I ordered a 2022 BS Badlands last Sept. My plan is to wait until MY 2025 and order the big Bronco. Hopefully they will have everything worked out by then. I want a painted hardtop, so I knew that wasn't coming anytime soon.

Took delivery on my BS Badlands in Dec and absolutely love it!
Ford won’t be making Broncos in 2025. They’ll be looking to quickly end this debacle.

Sponsored

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yaaaaaaaaaaa buddy, we're not just stepping in it, we're slipping and falling face first in it too. What a disaster.

snewton

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 2 dr /1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very helpful. Thank you. Why do think delivery won’t be til summer? My salesman ordered one the week before me, had it built mid-Jan and it’s out for delivery (I assume delivered by now but haven’t asked).
The majority (almost all ) of the January 24, 2022 build week trucks have had delivery dates changed from Feb 2022 to Late May early and June 2022. I have attached the 24/01/22 build week spreadsheet for details.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base

Time for bronco6g to Freak Out again!

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Years ago worked in three different semiconductor circuit wafer fab operations over few decades. Eventually all three were shipped overseas, and the U.S. operations were shutdown. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea after all
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.