• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Tennessee Ford Approved and TM-First Batch MY22 T-Shirts

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

These shirts are a custom design that @Jazer designed and got approved by Ford to use on shirts. I am offering them up for sale to anyone who is intrested in having these cool shirts. You will not find them anywhere else but here. There are 2 designs that are available in both long sleeve, short sleeve in colors of heather grey or black. The shirts are a very soft Tri-blend. I don't have the shirts on hand, there is a minimum order of 25 to get them printed. Shirts are $30.00 for short sleeve $32.00 for long sleeve with free shipping. If you are interested in ordering please click the link below and fill out all your information. I will leave this open till March 15, once that time period is over I will collect payment via Venmo. Once the ordering is closed will take a couple of weeks to get them printed and shipped off.
First Batch MY22 T-shirts
Ford Bronco Ford Approved and TM-First Batch MY22 T-Shirts 20220218_161713
Sponsored

fuesting

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome. I'm in for 1. You should post this in the 1/3/22 build group thread.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like it, clever!!! But, wouldn't the true 1st batch be the 2021 build & delivery....?

FYI, I'm not being a hater just a Day 1 Reservation with a late 10/2021 Wildtrak.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Name, email and address on a public Google sheet. Not for me but then again at the current rate I might be down for a Last Batch shirt.

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Am I To late??

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know you said March 15 but I’m just seeing this now. Is it too late?
Sponsored