Sponsored

Ford; are you listening?

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford isn't listenting, at least not for the Bronco. By now it is pretty much cast in stone.

Ford spends millions of dollars "listening". They pay average likely consumers to get opinions. Polling enthusiasts like those found here would be like creating a focus group of F1 drivers to equip a Honda Civic - that would turn out to be one cool Civic, but it wouldn't fit the average, likely consumer.

The cars we remember from "back in the old days" didn't roll off the showroom floor the way we remember them. The new Bronco will have to be customized in a similar fashion to make it the way you want it - Ford doesn't make cars for YOU, they make cars for the broadest audience possible. YOU have to make the car for you.

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
One of the important things to me is make the options separate and not part of a bundle in a package. I know this is a cost issue but it is frustrating not getting some functional options because it part of large bundle.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No offense buddy, but it sounds like you just want the original first gen bronco. So buy the original. I only say this because I have noticed a lot of people are just asking for Jeep that's the exactly the same but with a Ford badge Instead of a Jeep. I no nothing of what it will be but in my mind some folks here are a little crazy my self Included in what they are asking for.

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No offense buddy, but it sounds like you just want the original first gen bronco. So buy the original. I only say this because I have noticed a lot of people are just asking for Jeep that's the exactly the same but with a Ford badge Instead of a Jeep. I no nothing of what it will be but in my mind some folks here are a little crazy my self Included in what they are asking for.
Haha!

Not me though.

I want a technologically advanced 4Runner.

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
Naw. We just want someone to give Jeep a run for their money. To do what they do, but better and possibly priced better. Right now, if you want a really serious rig to tackle really tough trails, your only options are Wrangler or 20+ year old vehicles. If you want to run 37 inch tires it's either get a Wrangler or heavily modify something else. You say get an old bronco, but what about 20 years from now? Buy a 70 year old bronco? 40 year old Cherokee? 50 year old Suzuki samurai? Guess our only options may be a Wrangler or something else you have to convert the front Axel on. Cause the way things are going, manufacturers think the only thing that sells SUVs are road comfort and big touch screens, despite the Wranglers massive success...

Sponsored

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not directed at anyone person but after reading so many threads....

Ford if you are listening to this forum don't call it the Bronco! Call it the Boomer

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Naw. We just want someone to give Jeep a run for their money. To do what they do, but better and possibly priced better. Right now, if you want a really serious rig to tackle really tough trails, your only options are Wrangler or 20+ year old vehicles. If you want to run 37 inch tires it's either get a Wrangler or heavily modify something else. You say get an old bronco, but what about 20 years from now? Buy a 70 year old bronco? 40 year old Cherokee? 50 year old Suzuki samurai? Guess our only options may be a Wrangler or something else you have to convert the front Axel on. Cause the way things are going, manufacturers think the only thing that sells SUVs are road comfort and big touch screens, despite the Wranglers massive success...
20 years from now axles will be irrelevant. My shit will be hovering 3' above Moab as I look for droids at 150 mph.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford, if you're listening

Gotta have it Green
Twister Orange
Mystichrome

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
20 years from now axles will be irrelevant. My shit will be hovering 3' above Moab as I look for droids at 150 mph.
Haha, maybe. According to what I was told as a kid, we should have been there 10 years ago.
Sponsored