First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please give me a Badlands with an different interior highlight color! The orange is NOT what I want.

Silver? Black? Blue? Almost anything but orange!
Sponsored

Sponsored

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

(already posted but it applied here too...)
I only want the WHITE WT lux loaded. Price was not an issue since I waited 2 years to see Land Rover screw up the Defender release at 30% more. I had a white Defender 90 with a 4.6HSE 300 hp for a decade and love it but to barbaric for me now with wife, 6 year old and retriever. I reserved a WT a few weeks after the reservations started. I live in NV and rather have the SPORT mode for desert washboard roads than crawling the Rubicon, 40 minutes from my house in Tahoe. I have been excited from the start and probably check brono6g.com every day. I want it in white and was thinking the white/gray marine vinyl from the day they showed it I prototypes.
Bronco all white.png

2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-19.jpeg

Marine Vinyl Seat.png

So now the B&P is released and the most expensive trim package, WT, has only a single cloth and a single leather option? Sandstone multi colored or camo seats and and dash. No white top. On top of everything, ONLY A51 stitching and trim????????????

Unless I can choose the Bronco that I saw/want, there is no way I am plunking down $58K and $4K in sales taxes for the honor of buying a new vehicle.

Farley/Ford: Let me choose what I want from a new B&P from what you already teased us with and just push my delivery date until 2022. Don't trash my place in line and don't make cancel everything and get so pissed at Ford that it would take a decade until until I look at another Ford for my family, parents and kids.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please give me a Badlands with an different interior highlight color! The orange is NOT what I want.

Silver? Black? Blue? Almost anything but orange!
They are giving you yellow and calling it orange...is that good enough?

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So much of this could have been avoided with black interior, grey int, and tan, no colored stitching, and offering the vent clips and handles in all body colors in the B&P.

We've all read that the Bronco bolts mean easily switched, give them to us to fix what the interior design team fumbled up front. Or at least confirm their availability and a price.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've had an aversion to orange color and flavor going back to my childhood and having to take St Josephs orange flavored children's aspirin if I was ever ill...CANT STAND ORANGE as a result now.

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I only want the WHITE WT lux loaded. Price was not an issue since I waited 2 years to see Land Rover screw up the Defender release at 30% more. I had a white Defender 90 with a 4.6HSE 300 hp for a decade and love it but to barbaric for me now with wife, 6 year old and retriever. I reserved a WT a few weeks after the reservations started. I live in NV and rather have the SPORT mode for desert washboard roads than crawling the Rubicon, 40 minutes from my house in Tahoe. I have been excited from the start and probably check brono6g.com every day. I want it in white and was thinking the white/gray marine vinyl from the day they showed it I prototypes.
Bronco all white.png

Marine Vinyl Seat.png

So now the B&P is released and the most expensive trim package, WT, has only a single cloth and a single leather option? Sandstone multi colored or camo seats and and dash. No white top. On top of everything, ONLY A51 stitching and trim????????????

Unless I can choose the Bronco that I saw/want, there is no way I am plunking down $58K and $4K in sales taxes for the honor of buying a new vehicle.

Farley/Ford: Let me choose what I want from a new B&P from what you already teased us with and just push my delivery date until 2022. Don't trash my place in line and don't make cancel everything and get so pissed at Ford that it would take a decade until until I look at another Ford for my family, parents and kids.
this is the interior a lot of people would prefer over the all black BL and digital camo on the WT. what are they thinking. Would give a kidney for this interior

Sponsored

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

this is the interior a lot of people would prefer if we the all black BL and digital camo on the WT. what are they thinking. Would give a kidney for this interior
A kidney and $58K... Otherwise I get $100 back on the credit card...

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bronco all white.png

Marine Vinyl Seat.png

Oh come on, the camo goes great with the boy racer hood decals ...

/S

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WildTrak need more than just one color interior.................lets say all black and charcoal
Something like the Filson's

Remember wildtrak is what......28% of sales and..............what lets say 20% disappointed in the interior!

Need a second option please!